SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

22 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Impossible... Hak is the stupidest person to ever enter a hockey rink...

accourding to the educated, rational, sober, and intellectually informed patrons of the Philadelphia sports world......

Bad goaltending can make coaches look like that!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Impossible... Hak is the stupidest person to ever enter a hockey rink...

accourding to the educated, rational, sober, and intellectually informed patrons of the Philadelphia sports world......

Philadelpha is one of the great contrarian indicators:  if they hate someone, he's probably great.  If they love someone, he's probably awful.  Mass hysteria at work 24x7.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Whatever he said, it will be interesting to see what happens the next time these teams play. Zegras is overrated and nobody should be surprised if we hear that he's locker room cancer.

Anaheim PR spinning it overload style... which means it's exactly as bad as they ate trying to hide, or worse.

I've never heard a good word about the guy off the ice.. or on. He's a POS.

6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Anaheim PR spinning it overload style... which means it's exactly as bad as they ate trying to hide, or worse.

I've never heard a good word about the guy off the ice.. or on. He's a POS.

Anaheim saying it wasn't about his dad but it was inappropriate just results in more questions. It's best to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but it's not easy to imagine what else he could have said (matching the repeated upward pointing) to evoke such a response.

9 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Whatever he said, it will be interesting to see what happens the next time these teams play. Zegras is overrated and nobody should be surprised if we hear that he's locker room cancer.

Learned all I wanted about him when he was whistling the National Anthem during World Juniors.

On 1/30/2023 at 7:40 AM, Frozen4sioux said:

He runs and turtles more than a gopher. 

I bet he's a real keyboard warrior too.

Exactly, he did that against the Bruins and then he turtled. Eventually, someone is going to knock the crap out of him.