Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
schmidtdoggydog

former players

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

This is a guy who needs to quite drinking, forever.

So often the alcoholic is laughed at when they are 20 and dead by 60.   Hopefully, there is someone close to Eddie who can help. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

See if you recognize the two guys at the end.

Well one of the guys is the dude from Shrek...

th?id=OIP.68Gh30UnvDLuKkC-asgmsAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Well one of the guys is the dude from Shrek...

th?id=OIP.68Gh30UnvDLuKkC-asgmsAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Boesser and Stecher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caggiula robbed last night by a quick whistle....   turns out the ref erred, but in real time it was a tough call.  Wish he would fix that tooth, damn hard to look at....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Caggiula robbed last night by a quick whistle....   turns out the ref erred, but in real time it was a tough call.  Wish he would fix that tooth, damn hard to look at....

His NHL has not been kind to the Drakes chiclets.

....Do the kids these days even know about Chiclets????.   Are they still even a thing?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

His NHL has not been kind to the Drakes chiclets.

....Do the kids these days even know about Chiclets????.   Are they still even a thing?  

Like the candy gum or the drug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vancouver Canucks general manager Jim Benning said Tuesday forward Brock Boeser will miss eight weeks with  a rib cartilage fracture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Bowmeester hurt in St Louis, I did a little checking to see if Schmaltz May have been called up and discovered he had been traded to Toronto.  Has he had any time with the big club out there?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dden3 said:

With Bowmeester hurt in St Louis, I did a little checking to see if Schmaltz May have been called up and discovered he had been traded to Toronto.  Has he had any time with the big club out there?  

HockeyDB.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dden3 said:

With Bowmeester hurt in St Louis, I did a little checking to see if Schmaltz May have been called up and discovered he had been traded to Toronto.  Has he had any time with the big club out there?  

I wouldn’t call Bowmeester hurt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, UNDPUCKS said:

Vancouver Canucks general manager Jim Benning said Tuesday forward Brock Boeser will miss eight weeks with  a rib cartilage fracture.

He's getting a label of being injury prone unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MissSioux85 said:

Apparently Ed & Dayn Belfour have launched a liquor brand (Belfour Spirits) and will be hosting whiskey tastings/meet & greets in Fargo and Grand Forks this week...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/belfourspirits/events/?ref=page_internal

Just got an email from the ChamionsClub about tasting events at Happy Harry’s in GF and Fargo.  Said Eddie would be there to sign the bottles. 
 

Wow

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, burd said:

Didn't someone just post an article on here about Eddie's severe alcohol problem?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Yes

The Champions Club should be organizing an intervention for Eddie, not promoting the bottle signing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dden3 said:

The Champions Club should be organizing an intervention for Eddie, not promoting the bottle signing. 

My exact same thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dden3 said:

The Champions Club should be organizing an intervention for Eddie, not promoting the bottle signing. 

Ufffffff….. the optics on this one are really bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...