SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

He is obviously playing hurt.

I'm guessing it is his back the way that he is laboring as he skates.

I was kinda thinking that might be the issue. But haven’t heard any commentary to that effect. 

Just got on Google and was reminded that he had a likely season ending injury back in Feb. torn rib cartilage.  He came back about a month earlier than expected before the season was called. 

i agree.  He is playing hurt. 

2 hours ago, dden3 said:

Just got on Google and was reminded that he had a likely season ending injury back in Feb. torn rib cartilage.  He came back about a month earlier than expected before the season was called. 

i agree.  He is playing hurt. 

Theybare most definitely keeping it quiet and Im shocked nobody has picked up on it yet....

I'll  actually be suprised if he plays tonight. 

On 8/17/2020 at 11:34 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

Yeah, it looked, not good.

Back? hip? it's definetly not the normal Brock Boeser. 

Boeser taken off first line in second period. Looks like his ice time going to be seriously reduced. 

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Canucks fans going crazy with this, especially throwing a QO at Virtanen and not Stech.  

A lot of people think he will re-sign with the team regardless but if I'm him I play the market a bit.

I'm a Northstars fan who watches the Wild, and would love to see the team trade Dumba and get a player who competes like Troy. 

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Canucks fans going crazy with this, especially throwing a QO at Virtanen and not Stech.  

A lot of people think he will re-sign with the team regardless but if I'm him I play the market a bit.

I'm a Northstars fan who watches the Wild, and would love to see the team trade Dumba and get a player who competes like Troy. 

He has an intangible value for the fan base being a local guy who chose to sign there as a coveted free agent. Letting him even think about walking is mistake.