SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

2 hours ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Wait until Halliday starts putting up points for The Ohio State team , no since keeping recruits that will help the team, imagine if Johnson not playing throws himself into the transfer portal, would make some of the coaches decisions looking kinda bad.

I know right…he’s the first one I thought of after seeing the Rizzo/Morrow post. Interesting decisions for sure. We’ve brought in some solid players and we’ve committed a couple more. But we aren’t pulling in the high enders in bunches like some other schools so it’s tougher when we whiff on some that were already committed.

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I know right…he’s the first one I thought of after seeing the Rizzo/Morrow post. Interesting decisions for sure. We’ve brought in some solid players and we’ve committed a couple more. But we aren’t pulling in the high enders in bunches like some other schools so it’s tougher when we whiff on some that were already committed.

I'll forget all about Morrow/Rizzo/Halliday if Berry somehow manages to land Cooley.  :)  
I doubt it'll happen, but we can dream.

Anyone heard which direction he might be leaning?

9 hours ago, ChadR said:

Cade Littler to MSU Mankato. Big loss for us.

I know that Mike Hastings and Bliss Littler have a long term friendship going back to their USHL coaching days. May have played a factor as I would expect that Cade has known Hastings nearly his entire life.

The fact the Mankato offered him at 17 is interesting as well.