SiouxSports.com Forum

Bubba Extended

McBuckets

just shut it down...its obvious that the university does not care about football, and being an actual competitive team.  cant wait to watch usd,sdsu, and ndsu beat the crap out of und...geez how dumb

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

As I said a month ago, I was told this happend. That’s why we lost fruend

dont believe go search it

thats how it went down

I believe you. Lost the OL for the same reason??

6 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

That's the last straw:

Bill Chaves needs to go.

NOW!

:angry:

Anyone who wants to defend this contract extension, please give us your reasons. Don't complain about my dissatisfaction.

oh man, the Rah Rah group on facebook loves to tell us what a great guy Bubba is....DOSENT MAKE HIM A GOOD COACH.  kinda like saying Trey Lance is a great athlete....dosent make him a great NFL QB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1972 said:

oh man, the Rah Rah group on facebook loves to tell us what a great guy Bubba is....DOSENT MAKE HIM A GOOD COACH.  kinda like saying Trey Lance is a great athlete....dosent make him a great NFL QB.

I know, I initially saw the news about the extension on FB.....went and read the comments...thinking some people might be unhappy about it.....but it was only comments about people being excited, give me a break!  If you really care about ND football not sure how you could be excited about this! 

• Upvote 3

Someone stated above that this may actually be a good thing in that we don't know the details of the contract yet..

It may provide the stability needed for coaches, potential recruits and current players as well as a negotiated buyout option.

Just trying to see the potential positive..... cause if this is truly who we want coaching long term or think he can lead the program to competativeness...

Best to just initiate "Operation Tater"

(That's just folding the program and renting the HPC and Alerus to RDO for potato storage)