SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday gameday: Ludvig goes home.

burd

Just now, Oldguy said:

SHOW UP ON TIME TOMORROW.  That said, not a bad comeback after two lackluster periods tonight.

Kind of expected a bit of a letdown after the last 2 huge series but nice to see they dug deep and came back 

Miami could have won that a couple times in OT there.  :crazy:

Then Blake scores on UND's only OT chance.
UND outplayed Miami for large stretches tonight, but played too loose in the defensive zone and missed the net on too many of their chances.
Miami had more quality looks tonight than DU had all weekend last series.

Need to clean it up tomorrow and get the full 3 points.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Ludvig saves the game. Blake skates off the ice almost immediately after scoring. No celebration. Blake seems frustrated. Nice comeback win.

Kudos to Ludvig. He finally seemed to settle in and made some crucial saves to keep UND in the game but also from Miami winning or extending the lead.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, brianvf said:

Miami could have won that a couple times in OT there.  :crazy:

Then Blake scores on UND's only OT chance.
UND outplayed Miami for large stretches tonight, but played too loose in the defensive zone and missed the net on too many of their chances.
Miami had more quality looks tonight than DU had all weekend last series.

Need to clean it up tomorrow and get the full 3 points.

Moral victory for Miami. 

4 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

That gane was chili on spaghetti bad...

I mean in the end, we got spaghetti and more importantly chilli, so there's that but, yeah real ugly.

A lot of that game looked like chili on spaghetti...especially on D.  Tomorrow we roll!

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Kudos to Ludvig. He finally seemed to settle in and made some crucial saves to keep UND in the game but also from Miami winning or extending the lead.

Honestly, with how poorly the defense was. UND should roll with the same forecheck they came out with in the third period. Idk what it was, but two forwards deep and force Miami to chip it out. Miami couldn’t breath most of the third.

Just now, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Honestly, with how poorly the defense was. UND should roll with the same forecheck they came out with in the third period. Idk what it was, but two forwards deep and force Miami to chip it out. Miami couldn’t breath most of the third.

Agree they carried it good to start the third, but the ten minutes after the delay were the worst of the night.  Could barely get it in the zone.

• Upvote 1

BB rolling up to the 1st tee on a Saturday morning...."Morning boys. Just shot my 2 best rounds of the season last weekend. A 75 and 74. Thought I'd switch it up today and play with different sticks. I decided to switch to my old Nike Sasquatch driver and a MacGregor putter I got when I was 12"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Either gassed, or displeased in some way. Maybe both. I’m trying to stir the pot here.

They will need some hydration and probably a few ice baths....blocking 28 shots is a shitload and some will leave a mark.