SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday gameday: Ludvig goes home.

burd

10 minutes ago, burd said:

I might be poison; never done the gameday thread.   You wanna post one, I'm more than happy to withdraw.   :D

Really? LOL no, you'll be fine .... what could go wrong?!?

(Totally blaming him if we lose)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I'll go 5-1.

I think Miami may come out hard, but they are outgunned and they are missing even some of their best players. Play like the DU series and it's not close.

Blake, Strinden, Pyke, OMac

Barbolini and Neaton both being out is huge for them. 
One is arguably their best player and the other was their starting goalie.

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Never shocked anymore by BB's forward line changes

I know they put Kunz on the top line during the 3rd period of the DU Sat game, but those lines were sure clicking well with Perron up top and Strinden on the 3rd.
We'll see how it goes I guess.  Maybe they'll swap again during the game.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Tbh Kunz has earned a look in the top 6…he’s also a drafted upperclassman that needs an extended look in the worst way.

As much as I like Perron, he’s fighting it a bit. Until his vision improves you might as well put him with grinders. 4 assists the whole year and he’s had a tremendously long leash with a ton of PP time. His shot is good, he’s super quick and shifty…but his decision making is lacking a ton from my angle.

Fair statement.   I like that he can be disruptive ala Kristo--someone the other side needs to account for.   But it's getting close to one-and-done time, and turnovers are increasingly important, in all zones.  

5 minutes ago, burd said:

Dinner out tonight with friends.   Question:    If I log into NCHC tv after the game is underway, can I start the stream at the beginning?

Yes, but if the game is still happening, it will pick up live, so you have to quickly scroll it back to the beginning if you don't want to ruin the outcome.  ;) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, brianvf said:

Yes, but if the game is still happening, it will pick up live, so you have to quickly scroll it back to the beginning if you don't want to ruin the outcome.  ;) 

Thx.  Bedtime ain't what it once was, so I may not be scrolling back too far.  :D

5 minutes ago, burd said:

Fair statement.   I like that he can be disruptive ala Kristo--someone the other side needs to account for.   But it's getting close to one-and-done time, and turnovers are increasingly important, in all zones.  

Bingo…he’s had a long leash and he should have because the skill is so obvious. He’s going to be an extremely good college player. But most of his goals came very early in the season and I’ve been noticing more of the head scratching turnovers and he really doesn’t make any high end passes in the ozone. He calls his own number almost every time. I’m assuming the coaches have been running the video by him but i haven’t seen any improvement. It’ll come, just needs to figure out his timing. 

Hopefully he breaks out this weekend :)