SiouxSports.com Forum

Sacramento State @ UND 11/25/23 Playoff

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Won't hold my breath. Nobody is happy/satisfied with this season. Everybody is ready for change. Quit acting bigger than people. Start the fund, and let's get it going. 

nobody?  there are plenty of people happy with 7 wins, playoffs, and 1 and done.....

• Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

nobody?  there are plenty of people happy with 7 wins, playoffs, and 1 and done.....

Mike Berg was praising Coach Kostich all game about specially teams being special this season, that probably burns your bubble……. Let’s hear your expertise 

no one is happy with this season ending

5 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Mike Berg was praising Coach Kostich all game about specially teams being special this season, that probably burns your bubble……. Let’s hear your expertise 

That was lone bright spot was st today played well I thought 

3 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

expertise?  here ya go......trey or kaminski should've started day 1.......we might've won two more games (boise and usd) or lost two more games (probably not tho)......obviously fine with the two more wins but if losing two more games would've meant going into next year with trey or kaminski with a full season under their belt with 7 homes games ..i would be fine with that too bc we were/are going no where with this defense

tommy and bubba will there in ames

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I realize Bubba won't be getting bought out. But I'd sure be in favor of him stepping down. If Danny takes over ...he is not the OC then.....so we would get a change there too. Feeney or Jerry at QB that are more Dynamic, Z and Bo and some others back, like most of the OL.  We need a leader who can inspire as a head coach, Bubba is a great guy but he just doesn't have the 'it' factor.

• Upvote 4

Didn’t listen to bubbas post game, I’m sure same old same old

kids did played hard, this loss is on freund and the d coordinator 

number 4 should have been on the bench after the dumb penalty

seems like every coach we play can scout what we will do but doesn’t seem to go the other way

are our coaches incapable of looking at game film or are our players not good enough?

other coaches know our Achilles heel is when the other team is 3rd and forever, we just can’t handle that down and distance