SiouxSports.com Forum

Sacramento State @ UND 11/25/23 Playoff

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, rochsioux said:

You’re delaying the inevitable. If players want to transfer due to a coaching change I’m fine with that. Means they’re not interested in building a championship team or they’re getting by with stuff that a new staff won’t put up with. 

Who is paying for the buyout? Not saying I’m not willing to make a change but we can’t afford it unless someone is gonna step up $$$$$ 

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Money, that’s my excuse. Do we have enough of it to make a change? NDSU boosters have enough to make a big coaching change, do we? Probably not…..

there is not excuse for this season , no one is satisfied how it ended. The response to fire everyone is not realistic because we DONT HAvE THE MONEY!!!!

If we don't have the $$$$$, then that is a failure of fundraising. If you want to choose to believe that there are no more potential donors out there, that is your right. But I don't think we are tapping all potential funding sources. And I don't mean having more 50/50 raffles either. We have been running a Division I athletic department with a Division II funding model for 15 years now and I refuse to believe that is all there is. Either we put up or shut up and GO BACK TO DIVISION TWO.

4 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Who is paying for the buyout? Not saying I’m not willing to make a change but we can’t afford it unless someone is gonna step up $$$$$ 

UND would have the money if the REA didn't underallocate net income to UND. 

Screenshot_20231125_152229_Drive.jpg

9 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

If we don't have the $$$$$, then that is a failure of fundraising. If you want to choose to believe that there are no more potential donors out there, that is your right. But I don't think we are tapping all potential funding sources. And I don't mean having more 50/50 raffles either. We have been running a Division I athletic department with a Division II funding model for 15 years now and I refuse to believe that is all there is. Either we put up or shut up and GO BACK TO DIVISION TWO.

Ok if we have the money then make the change, but I haven’t seen the $$$$$

Bo is coming back!

5 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Listening to the post game, they’re talking about being interested in seeing how Sac State QB Bennett does at South Dakota. Do they play indoors there? I understand USD has a really good defense? 

I honestly don't give a rat's a$$ what happens in Vermilion next week. But I suppose USD will shut them down and have no problem scoring points.