SiouxSports.com Forum

Sacramento State @ UND 11/25/23 Playoff

SiouxFan100

5 minutes ago, petey23 said:

We make defensive adjustments at halftime. They make adjustments to deal with that in real time. I guess we will make some more adjustments during the second halftime.

Don’t know if our adjustments worked that great, as Sacramento dropped a wide open pass, and we guessed right on a play that put them in a long yardage situation, and odds were that at some point we would get lucky in them not converting.  To me the game was lost when we had a chance to take the lead which would have really had them questioning themselves, and Danny, was, well, Danny!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rochsioux said:

Time for Bubba and all the coaches to move on. Also time to see what we have at QB other than Tommy. Unfortunately I’m afraid we may be in for another year of this mediocrity.

How many years are you willing to give for a rebuild? Canning the staff would plummet the program. Can everyone at the end of next season if we don’t make a playoff run. 

hard to can a staff after a winning record

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Poor Elioder, left USD to come to this sh*tshow while his team is seeded and will beat this Sac State team this year. 

Yeah, who would’ve guessed USD would outshine UND after their disaster last year. Funny how things go. 

1 minute ago, SIOUX29 said:

OC, needs to be ran. D coordinator got schooled. Disappointed. Hand the ball off again. And again. OC lost his patience. Don’t understand. He turns to fancy plays? Running slow gadget plays into playing their speed. 
Why? 

This isn't the first time. Been a pattern over the years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkster said:

The sad thing is, if/when we finally get rid of Bubba I'd bet that they hire Danny or someone else with UND qualifications.   As I've said all year:  INBRED

Everyone on the staff needs to be fired.  Start over.  Take a couple years to rebuild but do it right.  Just start over and do it right.

Yup. Need someone with d1 experience elsewhere to come in. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Run the ball and we are not stopped

pass the ball and the drives stall

thats wholly on Danny, Tommy played a good game, receivers were not getting open 

defense: need to recruit some quick dudes on outside, 3-4 or 4-3 we need better talent

calls to fire the coaching staff and dumb and unproductive, we aint NDSU and can’t afford a buy out! Quit calling for firing when it won’t happen for awhile!

The Ralph is sitting on like 10 million in cash.