SiouxSports.com Forum

Hawks....Cows.....playoffs @ Baxter

Wilbur

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Yeah, ... you don't. At least that's how it used to be. 

There is likely also a HIPPA issue.  If a health care professional or paraprofessional such as a certified athletic trainer is a covered entity, HIPAA will prevent the disclosure of private health information to third parties such as conference offices and the media without authorization from the student-athlete.

http://ncaanewsarchive.s3.amazonaws.com/2003/Association-wide/privacy-rules-affect-exchange-of-student-athlete-medical-records---3-3-03.html

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Welp, panic it is, boys.  24 hours to the end of this season.  

We'll get right back to practice on Monday and work hard to get it figured out for next weekend though.  And Fargo too.  

12 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Just one last chapter tomorrow night. 

I still cannot believe the comments last weekend.  Absolutely absurd to make that statement.  This team has folded up more times in crucial games than a Japanese origami piece and he blurts out that they’re gonna go on an unprecedented run and take home the NCAA title?  No pressure, boys!

• Upvote 2

Just curious did the TV coverage show a replay of the crossbar hit with 30sec left? Live behind the net looked like it went right under the bar, Schmaltz pointed that it was in, and It looked like Berry was trying to ask for something during the UNO timeout as well as one of the captains, but UND had no TOs to challenge. The NCHC highlights doesn't show a replay and the angle is bounced out is strange that it wouldn't typically bounce out that way if it went in as well as it not typically for a cross bar shot like that to come out to that spot either. 

Every time I've been to Baxter there in house replay and camera work has been lacking.

7 hours ago, Wildfan said:

Just curious did the TV coverage show a replay of the crossbar hit with 30sec left? Live behind the net looked like it went right under the bar, Schmaltz pointed that it was in, and It looked like Berry was trying to ask for something during the UNO timeout as well as one of the captains, but UND had no TOs to challenge. The NCHC highlights doesn't show a replay and the angle is bounced out is strange that it wouldn't typically bounce out that way if it went in as well as it not typically for a cross bar shot like that to come out to that spot either. 

Every time I've been to Baxter there in house replay and camera work has been lacking.

They did show a replay, and I looked at it again.  The puck is just a blur, but I'm pretty sure it did not go in.  I will grant you that it came off at an angle that makes no sense, which is why I took a second look, but it does not advance to the back of the net and come out from there.  The path of the rebound is clearly away from the crossbar, not the back of the net.