SiouxSports.com Forum

Hawks....Cows.....playoffs @ Baxter

Wilbur

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Season ends before the week of spring break.....epic might be sugarcoating it.

Down to their last strike…man this sucks.  I want to be cheering for my team not hoping DU or the Golden Rodents get popped in the first round of the NCAAs.

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

It would seem fitting for UND to win tonight.

This team has had us on the end of a yo-yo string all season. 

What would be more fitting - and likely - is a 4-1 or 5-1 a** kicking and driving home with this season’s book being closed.  

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

What would be more fitting - and likely - is a 4-1 or 5-1 a** kicking and driving home with this season’s book being closed.  

Is that a 4-1/5-1 win or loss for UND?  I’ll hang up and listen.

19 minutes ago, johnsowe said:

Good morning is today the day where I am forced to shoot my dog? Or will we learn how to score again? I already lost because I went to this place which has I am told awesome cinnamon rolls and they are out.

If you’re within driving distance of Nelson Bros. Bakery in the Clearwater Travel Plaza, they’ll satisfy your craving!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Even if they decide to show up tonight, they would also have to on Sunday and then next week running the table. A win tonight and tomorrow would just prolong the most likely outcome that our season will come to an end anyway.  It would be nice, at the very least, to end Omaha’s season though. Make no mistake though we are running on borrowed time. 

10 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Even if they decide to show up tonight, they would also have to on Sunday and then next week running the table. A win tonight and tomorrow would just prolong the most likely outcome that our season will come to an end anyway.  It would be nice, at the very least, to end Omaha’s season though. Make no mistake though we are running on borrowed time. 

Yeah every game from here on is win or go home. Even if they win tonight, I don’t know that they have it in them to win two in a row on the road. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

You really seem to be relishing this seasons troubles. Do you need a hug?

Just trying to offset the “positive” folks who seem to be ok with a 6th season out of 8 with less than 25 wins and the 3rd time during that same stretch of watching the NCAA tournament as opposed to playing in it.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

You really seem to be relishing this seasons troubles. Do you need a hug?

I do not understand how so many here seem to hope for the worst for the team.  There is understanding reality and accepting it, but still hoping for the best, and then there is actively hoping for a negative outcome for the team, coaches, players and program, likely so you can feel vindicated in an opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Just trying to offset the “positive” folks who seem to be ok with a 6th season out of 8 with less than 25 wins and the 3rd time during that same stretch of watching the NCAA tournament as opposed to playing in it.  

I don't see anyone like that, except Stony with his perpetual blasting of all things Kelly Green,  unicorns and rainbow. 

48 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I’m with you mafia

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

So I'm confused....are we having the Hoggsbreathe brunch or.....:huh: