SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

1 minute ago, ND1 said:

I agree, don’t think they will land a seed as Montana State will get the final one.  

It will be interesting to see. I think with MSU getting crushed, and NDSU looking really good today and the past few weeks, and given their history......they will get it and probably deserve it. They only lost to two top 5 teams....and then us. 

13 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Larsen is on the committee just an fyi

Hopefully he was shamed from last year.

Larsen would have UND in (if not blow out loss to non playoff UND would hurt having a decent seed), YSU could get in over head to head win over SIU unless they are passed by because SIU FBS win but 28 point loss to YSU may negate that. It will be interesting tomorrow. 

13 seed or higher MVC team not making it would be unheard of.

On 11/17/2023 at 12:52 PM, iramurphy said:

Sanford,  if they do the Sports Med contract. I was told that was the sum agreed upon before UND’s attorney, at the time, screwed up the previous tentative agreement. 
I’m no longer privy to that information so it may be different now. That is what NDSU and some other schools got previously. 

Any accounting for inflation on that number and what would it go toward the Phase II?

10 hours ago, UND Football Fan said:

Hopefully he was shamed from last year.

Larsen would have UND in (if not blow out loss to non playoff UND would hurt having a decent seed), YSU could get in over head to head win over SIU unless they are passed by because SIU FBS win but 28 point loss to YSU may negate that. It will be interesting tomorrow. 

13 seed or higher MVC team not making it would be unheard of.

Patty gave him his medicine. 

On 11/15/2023 at 9:13 AM, gfhockey said:

Doubt it. Team lost all traction in iowa

Teams under Bubba seem to do that pretty much every season that starts out looking good. They then will go on the road and play average/good teams and lay an egg (or eggs, as they did this season) then return home with all momentum lost/soured fans. They gotta figure out that road issue.