SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

5 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Stig also was at SDSU for 26 years and was stuck in that 5-8 wins every regular season rut for two decades that everyone is in a hurry to get out of.

So following Stig's template, if my math is correct, Bubba will get his first (non-covid) playoff win in 2032...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Correct. Where is UND football gonna find that $10+ M donation?

Sanford,  if they do the Sports Med contract. I was told that was the sum agreed upon before UND’s attorney, at the time, screwed up the previous tentative agreement. 
I’m no longer privy to that information so it may be different now. That is what NDSU and some other schools got previously. 

17 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Sanford,  if they do the Sports Med contract. I was told that was the sum agreed upon before UND’s attorney, at the time, screwed up the previous tentative agreement. 
I’m no longer privy to that information so it may be different now. That is what NDSU and some other schools got previously. 

Didn’t Sanford become official dr of und athletics?

2 hours ago, iramurphy said:

I was told they have reached a tentative agreement to start providing services next year but I’m not sure if it’s finalized. 

Not a done deal, but happening. It’s all but a formality. I don’t know what the sum agreed upon is, but hopefully $10M plus. 

22 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND wins next weekend at home, gets crushed the following weekend in Fargo versus NDSU. Cruel reality lesson. Unreal … supporting UND football is tough, but what else is new? 

Don't think we get crushed but it will be a very different game.