SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Danny turned down a free meal … again. 

It’s OK to run the ball, especially if you’re doing it at 6 yards a play. 

Has NDSU lost a playoff game in the last decade at home scoring 35(+) and running for over 200+ yards?

That's the recipe to win in the playoffs but your D can't get shredded.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

Wesley Eliodor just deleted all his nodak posts on Instagram and is posting pics of himself when he played for south dakota on his story ???

I wonder how many players like playing for bubba

i know if they don’t they won’t say anything’ , when does the portal open?

expecting some good players to leave 

6 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

I would have been frustrated if I were him. 

Not taking sides but it’s not like he didn’t have opportunities to make some plays this year.  Don’t know enough about spring and fall camp to know if he should have had more.  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Kab said:

I wonder how many players like playing for bubba

i know if they don’t they won’t say anything’ , when does the portal open?

expecting some good players to leave 

Dec 4th

Two giant pieces to next years puzzle we’ll find out soon. (1) Covid year Seniors returning (2) Whose entering the portal

This program needs those two pieces to grade out at an A. That means the coaching staff dictating both of those. That did happen last year. 

Transfer portal losses and additions will be purely a distraction; something to occupy peoples’ time without actually providing substance. Coaching ineptitude is the issue right now. Has been and will continue to be until there is deliberate change. Chaves can’t get any credit nor should he expect improvement if he is simply continuing to observe and not provide action. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

Wesley Eliodor just deleted all his nodak posts on Instagram and is posting pics of himself when he played for south dakota on his story ???

I’d be frustrated if I was Eliodor. He left USD as their leading receiver last year but they were bad. Thinks he is going to come to this prolific offense and dominate. Has a couple good games and catches but lose right away in the playoffs. Meanwhile his old team is the 3 seed. Tough. Grass isn’t always greener. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

I’d be frustrated if I was Eliodor. He left USD as their leading receiver last year but they were bad. Thinks he is going to come to this prolific offense and dominate. Has a couple good games and catches but lose right away in the playoffs. Meanwhile his old team is the 3 seed. Tough. Grass isn’t always greener. 

agreed