SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 11/19/2022

SiouxFan100

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Their QB is down the field blocking and they are up by 21.  Gotta respect that. 

Early in the game, yes.  Late in a game that’s decided it is pretty dumb. Why risk an injury? While I wouldn’t wish an injury to any player it hard to be sympathetic if it happened. Just plain stupid. 

1 minute ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

A bit off topic, but why don’t refs call all the holding penalties? NDSUs Oline was holding like crazy and weren’t called. I’ve seen it all year, the Sioux included. 

Are you 100% sure you actually understand what holding is? I am starting to think you should read the rule.

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Missed two big turnovers.  A Pick 6.  And a block punt that could have been 6 points.

Man, if you watched that game and thought we were a couple of breaks away from winning, then I don’t know what to tell you. We were thoroughly outplayed and outcoached. 

31 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

How they got rolled today?

If today would’ve been against Western Illinois or Indiana State it’d be a problem.

UND just put more points on NDSU than anyone but Arizona. EDIT: SDSU and IndState also put on more than 21. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

A bit off topic, but why don’t refs call all the holding penalties? NDSUs Oline was holding like crazy and weren’t called. I’ve seen it all year, the Sioux included. 

My dad mentioned something similar today. Refs don't call many penalties. I'm okay with it generally. As long as it is consistent. 

4 minutes ago, MNHawk said:

Man, if you watched that game and thought we were a couple of breaks away from winning, then I don’t know what to tell you. We were thoroughly outplayed and outcoached. 

Make the pick and it changes the demeanor of the game. Same for the scoop. 

Don’t and the game stays as it has been.

• Upvote 2