SiouxSports.com Forum

Week #4....The Devils and Vegas....

Wilbur

Just now, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Ohhh. Takes care of dads Mo year or whatever. Anyone can be a trust fund kid.

What is your beef with the Englestad trust fund? They have treated our program really, really well. The last (thankfully now gone) AD had a beef with the Englestad family for some reason, but once replaced, the moneys have flowed to update the rink to the best in the nation.

1 minute ago, bcblues said:

What is your beef with the Englestad trust fund? They have treated our program really, really well. The last (thankfully now gone) AD had a beef with the Englestad family for some reason, but once replaced, the moneys have flowed to update the rink to the best in the nation.

What did I say? I don’t know who these people are. Ralph made this happen, not his descendants. I’m not going to kiss their feet lol.

• Like 1

Just now, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

What did I say? I don’t know who these people are. Ralph made this happen, not his descendants. I’m not going to kiss their feet lol.

Nobody is asking you to. I, for one, appreciate what they have done (and continue to do through their "descendants) for the program. That's all!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

All those poor fans who spent $400 on the new black one-game-only NODAK jersey…only for it to now forever be a reminder of a loss to Arizona Effing State.

#MoneyWellSpent

I will buy 2 of those jerseys in a heartbeat. Where?

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

All those poor fans who spent $400 on the new black one-game-only NODAK jersey…only for it to now forever be a reminder of a loss to Arizona Effing State.

#MoneyWellSpent

I get a kick outof the bookface where people were bragging that they got there Vegas Jerseys. Good for them keep them and the bad mojo that goes with them