SiouxSports.com Forum

Football Jersey/Helmet Discussion

Siouxperfan7

You wonder why UND chokes in everything? One of the few schools (especially at their size) that has more internal competition between fellow athletic department programs than with their actual opponents …

Also, internal competition within the fan base with this damn logo/nickname issue …

It never ends …

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You wonder why UND chokes in everything? One of the few schools (especially at their size) that has more internal competition between fellow athletic department programs than with their actual opponents …

Also, internal competition within the fan base with this damn logo/nickname issue …

It never ends …

There's some chatter in the halls @ UND. 
Logo tune up, within 1 year.

15 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

ROI of what? 1 green banner in 20+ years with the best of everything against a field of half D2 schools. Impressive.

There is one school in the state that has a programs with the best facilities in the country that can actually win more than one title in a decade….. and it’s not at UND…… 

15 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It never ends …

Again...we agree...100%

What could UND actually accomplished if all of its stakeholders would row the boat in the same direction???  It's a question I ask myself a lot unfortunately...

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

I’d also like one of these vintage jerseys too

The Siouxshop at the Ralph had those vintage game used football jerseys for sale for years... I think they were clearenced out to $50 - $30 if the Logo had been removed

19 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Not a single logo in the new weight room. Bunch of losers. This is why they choke every year.

Who hurt you? 

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Best facilities in the country? You typed that with a straight face?

Best facilities in the country? Have you been to any facilities in the south? What is that college in ???Washington with the Nike facility? Just saying there are several colleges that could make that statement.

13 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

There's some chatter in the halls @ UND. 
Logo tune up, within 1 year.

I'm interested to see what they come up with going forward if this is true.  I don't like the Hawks logo that whatever group they paid came up with (personal opinion people), but I've got my kids wearing it to school to try and drown out the green and yellow here in Fargo.

As for the thread title I'd like to see:
-Black out theme
-Green out theme
-Or forever, Green helmets, Green jerseys, white pants, minus the green on the white socks below the knee, or go all green socks.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

One thing that I wish they would do again is go with the green pants on the road with the white jerseys.  Such a better look than all white jerseys. (Sidenote, I love this pic)

greenpants.webp

totally agree......very sharp...gree, white, green....

but black, white, black would be awesome too....

not a big big fan of all whites....texas pulls it off for some reason but all else it looks average.

20 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

One thing that I wish they would do again is go with the green pants on the road with the white jerseys.  Such a better look than all white jerseys. (Sidenote, I love this pic)

greenpants.webp

UND technically could still wear green helmet, white jersey, green pants if they wanted to …