SiouxSports.com Forum

Football Jersey/Helmet Discussion

Siouxperfan7

3 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Am I getting closer?!! :)

helmets.jpg

If we were going to get a new helmet, would need to do white.  Would be a waste to do another green IMO.  I'd prefer white over black or grey.  Our grey jerseys with both grey tops and bottoms and white helmet would look good.  I think the large Hawk logo like you've got it.....could be cool though.  White helmet....with large green Hawk logo. 

6 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

If we were going to get a new helmet, would need to do white.  Would be a waste to do another green IMO.  I'd prefer white over black or grey.  Our grey jerseys with both grey tops and bottoms and white helmet would look good.  I think the large Hawk logo like you've got it.....could be cool though.  White helmet....with large green Hawk logo. 

Do we even still have the grey jerseys? Feel like those haven’t been worn since the Studsrud days, maybe Ketteringham. 

11 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

always bet on black......

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

always bet on black......

haha good one.  Black would look good with the black UNI's....but that's about it.  White would go with the green jerseys, the grey jerseys (if we still have them), and white.....white pants, white top, white helmet.  Just seems like more options.  Black helmets were the cool thing..... like 10-15 years ago.

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

haha good one.  Black would look good with the black UNI's....but that's about it.  White would go with the green jerseys, the grey jerseys (if we still have them), and white.....white pants, white top, white helmet.  Just seems like more options.  Black helmets were the cool thing..... like 10-15 years ago.

black helmet, white tops, black bottoms....would be awesome

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hky said:

I vote for jerseys with legible numbers. 

Agree, worst numbers I've ever seen.  They look good up close, but on the field it's impossible to tell who is who. Whoever the rep is at the company.....should pony up for us to swap out those numbers.  

3 hours ago, Green Banner said:

Yes it was on the front neck area, always liked that era of football jerseys. Bold numbers and that diamond geometric collar was a nice accent.

Believe it was added either the next year after the D2 natty or the year after that.

The football jerseys a bit mimicked the hockey Nike Dazzle style.

Both looked awesome. But true the Brien logo has never been on a natty uniform for hockey or football.

Seriously if they wanted raise some funds..... 

Explore doing single game helmet skins and then selling the skins after.

This has proven to be a huge profit maker

Superimposed1663046526210.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I agree can’t do another green, would be a waste. Do either black or white. 

grey jerseys are retired, and for good reason. They were hideous. Stick to green, white, and black. 

7 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Believe it was added either the next year after the D2 natty or the year after that.

Both looked awesome. But true the Brien logo has never been on a natty uniform for hockey or football.

Show me where that is collegiately licensed. 

7 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Nodaks is not our nickname.  finished 3rd in the voting.

meme.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Nodaks is not our nickname.  finished 3rd in the voting.

meme.jpg

I think I am sensing some sarcasm here but those white "NODAK" hockey jerseys are pretty cool. I refer to North Dakota (the state) as Nodak all the time so I think it works but yeah, North Dakota Nodaks doesn't work for me lol.  I like that white helmet Nodak helmet design. I agree that we can't do another green helmet and those grey jerseys were pretty bad. 

• Upvote 2