2022-23 FB Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

35 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Why?
For what end?
It goes in the box score. 

So we know how many actually attend a game

is the attendance announced student allotments or students that show up

i want the place packed, like many say on here there are many times the attendance will be a couple thousand less than those that attend

doesnt make any difference in gate receipts just want to know

you don’t need to look at the results 

8 minutes ago, Kab said:

So we know how many actually attend a game

is the attendance announced student allotments or students that show up

i want the place packed, like many say on here there are many times the attendance will be a couple thousand less than those that attend

doesnt make any difference in gate receipts just want to know

you don’t need to look at the results 

11,067 was official attendance.  Looking about 7,500 for ACU.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Can I get a review of the review of the review before we review it? 

It was ridiculous that the only review that overturned a play (out of what, 6?) did not require them to stop/hold up play for the review.  I'd argue the constant stoppages held us back from getting too much momentum in the 1st quarter (although we made sure of that with the pick 6).

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Kab said:

What got me thinking about the 2 different figures is how Und makes money on concessions

i think the % paid to Und goes up as attendance goes up , not sure what figures they use.

Scanned.  See post 7 of this thread.

More 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

When the announcers start joking that reviews could become a drinking game ... 

More reviews than the number of times Kelly says "guys" in a single podcast!!  (And that's really saying something :D)

*Appreciate you 360 guys staying in touch with the pulse of the fanbase by checking in on the site.  All in good fun Kelly!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

It was ridiculous that the only review that overturned a play (out of what, 6?) did not require them to stop/hold up play for the review.  I'd argue the constant stoppages held us back from getting too much momentum in the 1st quarter (although we made sure of that with the pick 6).

I thought the review of the second TD took a little bit out of the momentum.

3 hours ago, petey23 said:

Or we could hire Bob Entzion to do the attendence count and it would be 14,000

There is one other person that would exaggerate the crowd even more.

Attendance = tickets sold + tickets given free by the institution. Passes are overlooked.
Attendance is not ticket holders that showed up for the game (butts in seats + hips in standing room only).

9 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

This is great and all, but It would be nice to see UND do this in the tailgate lot on Saturday, given that there is a family four pack promo for $20....  

I like the idea if they could organized something, but the student-athletes are the ones that put on this event. Would be pretty tough when you know you aren't going to have volleyball, soccer, men's and women's cross country, football or men's hockey.

For anyone that hasn't went to the actual event, it is a great one. The student-athletes do a great job with it.