SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

2 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Arizona is a different team this year. They will win more than a few games. 

but oh, my…Kansas!!!

Zona might win enough to get to a bowl game, which would be good progress for them.

Believe in Lance Leipold.  Kansas should do all it can to make sure he never leaves

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Zona might win enough to get to a bowl game, which would be good progress for them.

Believe in Lance Leipold.  Kansas should do all it can to make sure he never leaves

I agree, Lance Leipold is a good coach. Kansas made a good decision going with a head coach who had proven track record of success as a head coach elsewhere (DIII Wisconsin Whitewater, U of Buffalo). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The bison are good

nice to see that they have some limits 

at least two pros that I can name and probably a few more 

Hunter could not be stopped by the Arizona 3-4 . It’s going to be a nightmare to play him, he is the only threat I’m worried about on that team. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Hunter could not be stopped by the Arizona 3-4 . It’s going to be a nightmare to play him, he is the only threat I’m worried about on that team. 

9 yards for 3 carries in the 4th quarter.

But yes, he will power their offense. Of course that's assuming he can stay healthy which he's had a problem with in the past. There's a reason they limit his carries in quite a few games both last year and this year. 

15 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

9 yards for 3 carries in the 4th quarter.

But yes, he will power their offense. Of course that's assuming he can stay healthy which he's had a problem with in the past. There's a reason they limit his carries in quite a few games both last year and this year. 

So weird they didn’t go to him more in the 4th.

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I think that I heard that UND was practicing with a multiple NG on the field in the 3-4 set to get more size on the field for teams that want to run.

13 hours ago, Wilbur said:

No reason to throw the ball if you're NDSU. 

the reason they didn't throw is that cam can't throw worth a sh893083t

and it showed....they left their corners on an island those last few plays and they still didn't throw it downfield....

and it cost them the game (that and entz over coaching by letting cam try to make a play in the red zone)

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

the reason they didn't throw is that cam can't throw worth a sh893083t

and it showed....they left their corners on an island those last few plays and they still didn't throw it downfield....

and it cost them the game (that and entz over coaching by letting cam try to make a play in the red zone)

He had a couple nice throws to Hunter for TDs, maybe they don’t stretch it out because no one can get open, Henderson is their only burner. Sproles is a joke. Cam is a great QB