SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

On 9/24/2022 at 1:50 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

probably could've/should've done that against arizona?

I dont believe there is an FCS team that can stop that rushing attack.  A kid like Luepke and that line....

I know at some point they'll need Miller to lead a drive with his arm down the road....wait, they'll just run it down everyone's throats.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I dont believe there is an FCS team that can stop that rushing attack.  A kid like Luepke and that line....

I know at some point they'll need Miller to lead a drive with his arm down the road....wait, they'll just run it down everyone's throats.  

SDSU

I think right now, they are the favorite to win it all. 

13 hours ago, Wilbur said:

still wonder wtf entz was thinking in that az game....Luepke is a beast and i think he was getting better as the game went on....but matty is gonna matty...

cam sucks

44 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

ummm...what part do you disagree with.

lupke is a stud

cam sucks

matt is a mouth breather

Cam will break their streak of drafted QB’s and does make some bad throws, but he doesn’t suck. He won a National title. I would take him over Tippy Toes Tommy. And Entz isn’t my favorite but he is better than Bubba.

Just now, nd1sufan said:

Cam will break their streak of drafted QB’s and does make some bad throws, but he doesn’t suck. He won a National title. I would take him over Tippy Toes Tommy. And Entz isn’t my favorite but he is better than Bubba.

ummm it's tommy two gloves and entz and bubba might be cousins.....

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

He won a national title...lmfao. so did 100 other guys.

16 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

He won a national title...lmfao. so did 100 other guys.

Odd argument. A national championship is the ultimate goal at this level and the reason every team puts on their pads every Saturday. Downplaying it because other people have done it? A hell of a lot more people haven’t than have.

29 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Odd argument. A national championship is the ultimate goal at this level and the reason every team puts on their pads every Saturday. Downplaying it because other people have done it? A hell of a lot more people haven’t than have.

Not really.  He claims that he is a good QB because he won a national championship.  

29 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Not really.  He claims that he is a good QB because he won a national championship.  

I’ll agree with you to a point here. To win a national championship, you have to be “good”, whatever that word would mean. But winning alone doesn’t make you a great QB. Lots of variables in football, Cam has had an amazing team around him and a lot of QB’s would have likely won a natty with that talent around them. That said, cam actually did win a natty and in my book that has to count for something.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’ll agree with you to a point here. To win a national championship, you have to be “good”, whatever that word would mean. But winning alone doesn’t make you a great QB. Lots of variables in football, Cam has had an amazing team around him and a lot of QB’s would have likely won a natty with that talent around them. That said, cam actually did win a natty and in my book that has to count for something.

So Entz and Cam at UND would win a national title?…… yup ok