SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha series postponed

ToDaClub

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Omaha series postponed
1 hour ago, gfhockey said:

I guess that’s what happens when 1/2 the team goes downtown Saturday night 

who has control of this team right now may I ask? 

where the berry backers at?

So in the same realm, where are the Sandelin backers being that their games were cancelled last weekend?  

3 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Isn't the positive that now anyone who has had it is considered immune for at least 90 days, so there shoulnd't be any worries as postseason tournaments get closer?

I was thinking the same thing. Now they're considered fully vaccinated and good for 90 days. 

3 hours ago, gfhockey said:

True Or they could have stayed at home and not go to a oacked joe blacks and increase the risk of getting it

It's inevitable at this point, you can hide out all you want but your getting it. Stop unnecessary testing, let them play. I just got over it and it was basically the common cold/bronchitis.  Schlosh can go up a rope

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

So when do season tickets holders get an email from the Ralph asking to donate the ticket costs of this weekend's series to the athletic department because this series won't be rescheduled.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Schloss couldn't be happier about this.

#Covidcrusader

anyone that doesn't understand that schollss biggest goal in life is to be a sjw op-eder in a very very blue city / state news rag doesn't know that this is fun for him....he loves this crap

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, ND1 said:

No, this is what happens when test ordinarily healthy young adults with no systems other than maybe the sniffles 

I would like the rules to change so that if you are fully vaccinated then you treat it the same as you would with a cold/flu.  I don’t believe there is any rule that prevents someone from playing that has a cold/flu.  Just use a bit of common sense. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

I would like the rules to change so that if you are fully vaccinated then you treat it the same as you would with a cold/flu.  I don’t believe there is any rule that prevents someone from playing that has a cold/flu.  Just use a bit of common sense. 

What’s the difference if vaccinated or not?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I guess that’s what happens when 1/2 the team goes downtown Saturday night 

who has control of this team right now may I ask? 

where the berry backers at?

First off I rather the team have an outbreak now than in the tournament. Secondly we are all going to get this new variant because masks no longer work and the vaccine doesn’t prevent it. Third they are college kids that are going to party in some fashion and it now only takes one individual to spread it in a small space.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

So when do season tickets holders get an email from the Ralph asking to donate the ticket costs of this weekend's series to the athletic department because this series won't be rescheduled.

January 14-15 Weekend Series Against Omaha Postponed

This weekend's National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) series between Omaha and North Dakota, scheduled for Friday and Saturday, January 14-15, at UND's Ralph Engelstad Arena has been postponed due to COVID-19 protocols within the North Dakota hockey program.

Efforts will be made to try and make up both home games later this season. Hold on to your tickets as they will be valid for a rescheduled series. The dates for the make-up games are not yet known and more information will be announced soon.

UND Men's Basketball against St. Thomas on January 15has also been postponed. A rescheduled date is being worked on and a similar ticketing process to hockey will apply.

Ticket Questions? Please contact:

UND/REA Ticket Office
Ralph Engelstad Arena
P 701.777.4689
One Ralph Engelstad Arena Drive  |  Grand Forks, ND 58203