SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha series postponed

ToDaClub

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/und-omaha-series-postponed-due-to-covid-19-outbreak?fbclid=IwAR3ue4EscLwmW-trpULfI2FjmqXIpB_1Z8ULX9HQH8md3iS8XSPclb9v0lI

Omaha was scheduled to begin its trip to North Dakota on Wednesday, but it was called off.

UND's next series is scheduled for Jan. 21-22 at Western Michigan.

The NCHC will look to reschedule the UND-Omaha series, but it won't be easy.

Omaha's lone bye week scheduled in the second half has now been filled up with the rescheduled Denver series. The Mavericks are scheduled to play every weekend until the playoffs.

UND's lone off weekend is Feb. 11-12. The Mavericks are scheduled to play at Miami that weekend.

Just now, FightingSU said:

Christ just play the game!!!

Can’t just continue to postpone everything!! Can’t just keep postponing and cancelling the economy and events and everything else. Let’s. Just. Move. On.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I guess that’s what happens when 1/2 the team goes downtown Saturday night 

who has control of this team right now may I ask? 

where the berry backers at?

Dude, it would've happen regardless of them going downtown after a game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

You’d have to admit tho it would decrease the chance of them getting it if they stayed at home

You're a Virologist now? All it takes is someone at home, work or the store to infect a whole group. One person brought it to my work and we shut down for 10 days last November.  They could've gotten it at the game last week. This new variant is pretty catchy, too. Most masks aren't working against it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Goon said:

You're a Virologist now? All it takes is someone at home, work or the store to infect a whole group. One person brought it to my work and we shut down for 10 days last November.  They could've gotten it at the game last week. This new variant is pretty catchy, too. 

Chances a lot greater getting it at a packed bar vs staying at home

cmon goon you gotta agree on yhst

• Upvote 4

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Omaha series postponed
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic