SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Travels to CC

sioux24/7

46 minutes ago, Goon said:

THIS WEEKEND'S SCHEDULE

Friday, Dec. 10

• *No. 14/14 Omaha at No. 4/4 Western Michigan, 7:05 p.m. ET (NCHC.tv)
  • *No. 11/10 Denver at No. 5/5 Minnesota Duluth, 7:07 p.m. CT (TV: My9 Sports/NCHC.tv)
  • *No. 7/7 North Dakota at Colorado College, 7:30 p.m. MT (TV: AT&T SportsNet/NCHC.tv)

Saturday, Dec. 11

• *No. 14/14 Omaha at No. 4/4 Western Michigan, 7:05 p.m. ET (NCHC.tv)
  • *No. 7/7 North Dakota at Colorado College, 6:00 p.m. MT (NCHC.tv)
  • *No. 11/10 Denver at No. 5/5 Minnesota Duluth, 7:07 p.m. CT (TV: My9 Sports/NCHC.tv)

Sunday, Dec. 12

• Miami at Mercyhurst, 3:05 p.m. ET (FloHockey)

*Conference game

I just looked at today’s MIDCO broadcast for 830 PM (our time) and it show’s the CC game is on. I assume it is a feed from ROOT or somewhere (an actual TV crew broadcasting the game) and not that annoying CC stream with the floating Tiger head and the biased announcer(s) that just goes blank between periods. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mattim said:

I just looked at today’s MIDCO broadcast for 830 PM (our time) and it show’s the CC game is on. I assume it is a feed from ROOT or somewhere (an actual TV crew broadcasting the game) and not that annoying CC stream with the floating Tiger head and the biased announcer(s) that just goes blank between periods. 

I hope it is AT&T Sportsnet's feed, last weekend was a challenge to listen to "The Homers & The Amateurs"

1 hour ago, mattim said:

no dramamine necessary then?

3 hours ago, mattim said:

The broadcast for CC games on AT&T is pretty good. It isn’t the radio guy, Ken Landau. 

9 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

Why the hell is Calder out now?

Calder got slashed in a game against the Gophers. Naturally, both Refs missed it even though the rest of us watching saw it plain as day as Calder entered the Minnesota zone with the puck. He took a two hand chop across the forarms.

• Upvote 2