SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Sweep Denver thread.

Wilbur

2 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Costantini. I only correct because I absolutely thought it was Constantini until like 2 weeks ago haha. Kid has absolutely been growing and doing so very quickly. 

I refrained from saying anything weeks ago - didn’t want to be the person correcting everyone’s spelling :lol: …

I save that for Twitter. 

3 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Friday could have gone either way, tonight they were definitely the better team. Do Savoie/Kleven have auto suspensions for ejections with so little time left?

They aren’t auto suspensions, they just have usually happened. The league will review and decide I guess. 

6 hours ago, brianvf said:

To hold Savoie, Guttman, and Brink to zero points all weekend was huge, and a massive reason for them getting the two wins.
Impressive defensive turnaround after a less than stellar performance against PSU.

Huge couple games from Driscoll in net too!

Did Rizzo also get held pointless, I can’t recall if he had an assist on Friday or Saturday. Either way as you mentioned very  impressive. 

6 hours ago, brianvf said:

To hold Savoie, Guttman, and Brink to zero points all weekend was huge, and a massive reason for them getting the two wins.
Impressive defensive turnaround after a less than stellar performance against PSU.

Huge couple games from Driscoll in net too!

Brink scored Friday 

Do you think the league will look at Hain getting attacked from behind in that melee?

I think Senden to the 3rd line /checking role is key to this team at the moment, as a top six I think it was a square peg in a round hole. I was thinking Kunz (Smith 2.0) with Hain & Senden, but can't ignore Jammer & Senden together.

I'm all in on the Jammer line.  No high end guys on that line, just grinders that matchup well with a skill line, plus you have two guys that can take draws depending on the side of the rink a faceoff is. 

The first and third period last night gives me hope that this group can do some special things in the league.

13 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

image.jpeg.44189abdf39e03d4464f5f14aeb91fc9.jpegYes they do...

Pro tip......non-menu item: Schneider Tacos.

Tacos with enchilada sauce and white sauce. You'll never eat another taco.

You can Venmo me your appreciation later.

• Upvote 3