SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Sweep Denver thread.

Wilbur

14 minutes ago, crb1 said:

On the look I saw didn’t seem to show elbow to head but if you saw a different view then I stand corrected. 

You're not wrong. There is head contact on all big hits. Initial point of contact wasn't the head tho. Kleven is playing in the wrong era. Any big hit these days ends up in a penalty.

• Upvote 1

I think something may of clicked with Judd.  The kid decided that he is capable of putting his shoulder down and using his body to get to the net, and that he's capable of beating d men wide without having to put his shoulder down and leaning on someone.

The Gaber-Schmaltz-Judd line can be super good at times, which means the Ford-Calder-Constantini line can be a thing, and the Jammer-Hain-Senden line can continue to shut down the Savoies and the Brinks of the world.  4th line was alright.  Dare I say Ness' best game at UND?  

Frisch-Sanderson, Kleven-Jandric played this weekend kind of how I expected them to be.  Good puck management and just not a ton of great opportunities for Denver.  Driscoll the NCHC goalie of the week, in large part due to them. 

• Upvote 4