SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA's. UND vs. Duluth

Wilbur

Just a disappointing finish to a season that was supposed to end in a National Championship. After not playing great for much of regulation with a lot of bad uncharacteristic turnovers from our D the guys found a way to push it to OT and absolutely dominated most of the OTs. Had to have at least 4-5 posts in the OTs. Just wasn't our night tonight. Sucks the way it ends but that is what can happen in a one and done tournament.

• Like 2

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

Wtf is wrong with you? Yeah blame the coach in a 5 OT game. Go to bed, you sound like a dumb a$$. This kids all have everything they had for like 7 hours. Something had to give. It was a good shot, but it’s one scheel would normally have, that being said, lets see your dumb a$$ play hockey that hard and that long. What a F-int troll. Go away you POS!

Even mentioning Scheel in the conversation of this loss makes you sound like a dumba$$.  He gave up 3 goals in 7+ periods of hockey.  What more did you want?

Just now, TheFlop said:

Even mentioning Scheel in the conversation of this loss makes you sound like a dumba$$.  He gave up 3 goals in 7+ periods of hockey.  What more did you want?

I don’t want anything more. Watch every other save he made. This was right there. I don’t blame the kid at all. Just saying he would like it back. 

UMD has been on a nice run but those runs will eventually end. Last time I checked they have won 3 NC, they still have a ways to go. A long way to go, if you know what I mean. Just because they have had recent success doesn’t mean anything. They should enjoy the ride as I mentioned it doesn’t last forever. 

2 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

I believe I also said, a save he would normally have. The kid has play over 7 period of hockey. That’s not normal.

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

I don’t want anything more. Watch every other save he made. This was right there. I don’t blame the kid at all. Just saying he would like it back. 

Sioux have 4-5 players on this team that you will see skating a regular shift in the NHL.  Unfortunately the team (including those stars) sh*t the bed in the biggest game of their lives to date.  It happens.  They will be fine. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

UMD has been on a nice run but those runs will eventually end. Last time I checked they have won 3 NC, they still have a ways to go. A long way to go, if you know what I mean. Just because they have had recent success doesn’t mean anything. They should enjoy the ride as I mentioned it doesn’t last for ever. 

3 nattys in last 20 years. How many we go in last 20

• Upvote 1