SiouxSports.com Forum

UND versus NDSU - 1st DIV I Conference Game 2020 Rona moved to 2021 @ Manure Pit - RIVALRY?

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Their OL is dominating ours.  We had one big run, other than that they've contained us.  This is the game where not having a deep ball will catch up with us.  Have to hope we can get it going in second half.  But tough to overcome a two TD deficit.   Maag has zero catches I believe.  This sucks. 

This comes down to NDSU have a bunch of 3rd and shorts, while UND having a bunch of 3rd and longs. Freund needs to make some quick adjustments. Kind of crazy that 2 plays are the difference in this game right now for bison scores, though you could say the same thing about weahs TD too

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Never expect anything differently when they play NDSU, will be humiliating every single time.

Yep, that's why in predictions I said my head says UND, but my heart knows the reality of what always happens. 

Just now, Sioux94 said:

Their OL is dominating ours.  We had one big run, other than that they've contained us.  This is the game where not having a deep ball will catch up with us.  Have to hope we can get it going in second half.  But tough to overcome a two TD deficit.   Maag has zero catches I believe.  This sucks. 

Bison defense is daring us to throw deep.   It’s a huge problem.  Not sure why Otis isn’t playing more and run play action.