SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Can't wait to see your mockups....still wish they would've gone for your vintage white jersey concept - those looked fantastic.

They are sharp, and could still have something like that ready for next season. Even if they did go with those, there wouldn't have been time for this year yet to make them.

I have a question, why couldnt we remain the sioux, where sioux jerseys during the regular season and just wear these during the post season every year?

As has been pointed out many, many times. By remaining to be "Sioux" we lose the ability to host home playoff games, which could drastically hurt the Football and Women's Hockey teams

Its 1995 all over again:

This was the jersey UND used when Baker retired the Blackhawk logo.

The only similarity is they both say North Dakota on the front. Multiple differences including three stripes instead of one, number on the front, coloring and logo patches on the shoulders and laces on the neck. I think everyone would prefer we could wear the other jersey's but these are definitely better than the ones from the mid-90's.

The only similarity is they both say North Dakota on the front. Multiple differences including three stripes instead of one, number on the front, coloring and logo patches on the shoulders and laces on the neck. I think everyone would prefer we could wear the other jersey's but these are definitely better than the ones from the mid-90's.

That 95 jersey was the worst one ever. So plain jane it was disgusting.

How about something like this? I made a concept similar to this a couple years ago. I always like simpler fonts and designs.

1112Sample2.png

i would like something more like this. honestly, anything they wear right now is going to be scrutinized in someway. it's change and nobody likes change. can't wait to see the new ones in person tomorrow. i'm sure they'll look sharp.

Folks, you're analyzing a grainy, black-and-white photo of a photo? :huh:

(The National Security Agency could probably have a better image through the roof of REA if this was a national security type issue).

I want to see them on ice. (Unfortunately, tomorrow it'll be Hi-Def TV because I can't be in St. Paul).

How about something like this? I made a concept similar to this a couple years ago. I always like simpler fonts and designs.

1112Sample2.png

I like this design a lot. Maybe with an "old school" throw back third jersey. Is there a petition we can sign somewhere . . . :ohmy:

I think the real lesson here's that the big mistake was I keeping them in hidingns long.

UND should have been out front on revealing the jersey,,....be proud of it and just brought it out and said here it is ....it is what it is.

By trying to be so MI6 on the secrecy of the thing you ended up looking kinda bush league in having ugly blurry photos pop up on some half mast blog...Ultimately a fail for the PR department on this one

The jerseys are going to be interesting to see in color........

They are Reebok and remind me of the Boston jersey....

The stripes are spaced to widely....

Ditch the front numbers......it looks like its trying to hard....

Put the NorthDakota wordmarck in the same font as is used already and I'd would be fine....

Whatever I guess I just want to see this thing flow Down the ice and score a ton....

I thought this was hockey and a jersey was just something to protect you from the puck and the other guy's blood spatter.

Instead, there's all this fashion chat. Will chamomile tea and cucumber finger sandwiches be served as the discussion continues?

• Upvote 2

I thought this was hockey and a jersey was just something to protect you from the puck and the other guy's blood spatter.

Instead, there's all this fashion chat. Will chamomile tea and cucumber finger sandwiches be served as the discussion continues?

Glad to see you found your way into the party. :)

Well since the licensing and sales of the products have such a large impact on the university and the programs ability to generate revenue....it does matter what they jerseys look like...

Thinking that a jersey is "just a protection from blood spatter" is ignorant....and foolish.

There is a reason thought goes into this process....there is a reason that a sweater is critiqued and yes athletes most deffinetly want sweaters that protect them and perform without concern but if anyone tells me that athletes completely don't care about what they are wearing ....it's just not the case.

The program and team will be very very professional and I do not believe they would let something as a sweater version keep them from focusing on the task at hand, that is professionalism......and they build pros in ND.