SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

First impression is that those are fuglier than I could have possibly imagined............

I hope the poor quality of the pic magically looks better In person.....

Shame shame on you hypocrites in INDIANapolis that the true beauty of the Sioux jersey has given way to this ......uhhhgg.

That being said........I'll buy one......of each.

I assume it would be the same thousands of alumni that are threatening to stop donating to the university if the name is lost. Stupid, I know, but there are thousands of people with that position.

I believe that the Champions Club set a record for donations this year. I am sure that some people stopped but thousands... I believe the Champsions Club has approximately 2,500 members..

At first they didn't seem so bad. The more I look at it, the more the loosely spaced three stripes becomes awkward. I don't mind what they did on the front or shoulders at all. I'll wait to see a colored pic to pass judgment.

One thing I think people will like is it seems there is a lot more green.

At first they didn't seem so bad. The more I look at it, the more the loosely spaced three stripes becomes awkward. I don't mind what they did on the front or shoulders at all. I'll wait to see a colored pic to pass judgment.

One thing I think people will like is it seems there is a lot more green.

Can't wait to see them in color myself. Already, I like these way better than the women's jerseys.

Sometime today, probably this afternoon sometime, I will mock these up in color. I'm curious to see what the back font looks like on these.

After a little further inspection. What really bugs me about the front is how small they had to make the "NORTH DAKOTA" because there wasn't enough room with the numbers and such wide striping. I like the style, just lessen the spacing in the stripes, maybe ditch the front number, and make the "NORTH DAKOTA" pop.

Sometime today, probably this afternoon sometime, I will mock these up in color. I'm curious to see what the back font looks like on these.

After a little further inspection. What really bugs me about the front is how small they had to make the "NORTH DAKOTA" because there wasn't enough room with the numbers and such wide striping. I like the style, just lessen the spacing in the stripes, maybe ditch the front number, and make the "NORTH DAKOTA" pop.

Can't wait to see your mockups....still wish they would've gone for your vintage white jersey concept - those looked fantastic.