SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Does anybody have a picture? there has to be a few pics of this.

I just asked Kfan on twitter if was true and if they also support racist pranks as well?

Wonder if they will acknowledge...im thinking not.

If this is true and KFAN or PA has the drunk loser or for that matter Cardinal on it should be a ton of calls to their advertisers asking if they support racism of Native Americans?

I saw/read a thread on line where the perps blamed UND and it's our fault for the problem and that they were the ones that were high and mighty.

I like faison's glowing description of the jersey's "nice"? Are they wearing white or dark jerseys on sat? I do hope they go throwback style and wear green helmets and green breezers tho...

UND is the 1 seed at the regional so they will be wearing white.

UND is the 1 seed at the regional so they will be wearing white.

Correct, the only teams that UND would wear anything other than white against would be the other #1 seeds, which are higher ranked than our #1 seed...BC, Michigan, and Union.

Correct, the only teams that UND would wear anything other than white against would be the other #1 seeds, which are higher ranked than our #1 seed...BC, Michigan, and Union.

looking at ur website (awesom btw) i hope they roll out in the 1946-1948 unis with green helmets and breezers...

You can bet they'll be wearing the same gloves, helmets and socks they have had all season. I wouldn't expect anything other than the crest on the front and maybe the shoulder patches to be any different. The striping and colors will likely all be the same as the current sweaters.

Remember the old jerseys that had the word Sioux diagonally..UND should do that but with the word Dakota on the front. No logo just Dakota. If we can't be Sioux during the tournament we can be Dakota!!!

They can always put North in wee little letters and Dakota in big letters. That would be fun.

You can bet they'll be wearing the same gloves, helmets and socks they have had all season.

Unless any of those have the forbidden word or logo on them.

I believe the gloves have "North Dakota" stitched on the cuff. That's OK.

The black hockey pants have the logo on the front of the left leg. That's a fail.

The helmets have both the word and logo (but those are stickers I've been told). That's a "fix" to use.

Somehow Dell and Eids didn't include anything "forbidden" on their masks this year. Coincidence? I think not.

Talked to some of the hockey players today. They didn't show me a picture but from the sounds of it they are similar to the women's new jerseys. Also, for those concerns about the jerseys being a distraction for the team I wouldn't worry. They sounded like they couldn't have cared less other than the obvious disappointment of not having the Sioux logo.

Talked to some of the hockey players today. They didn't show me a picture but from the sounds of it they are similar to the women's new jerseys. Also, for those concerns about the jerseys being a distraction for the team I wouldn't worry. They sounded like they couldn't have cared less other than the obvious disappointment of not having the Sioux logo.

Interesting....I wonder if that means a similar circular crest ....

Is be odd to see a similar striping pattern as the women's sweaters came from Gemini and I thought the men's were being done at Reebok.

I hope they are not too simular....the women's jerseys are hideous......

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Jerseys
  • The Sicatoka locked and unlocked this topic