SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Hey, did anyone catch in the GFherald article that the women's hockey team got their new jerseys in January? Didn't the athletic department and Coach I. say that they didn't have time to get a new team picture for the NCAA tourney? January to March, they couldn't find time to take a photo? I believe Kelly and Faison need to apologize to the women's hockey team! That is ridiculous!

Hey, did anyone catch in the GFherald article that the women's hockey team got their new jerseys in January? Didn't the athletic department and Coach I. say that they didn't have time to get a new team picture for the NCAA tourney? January to March, they couldn't find time to take a photo? I believe Kelly and Faison need to apologize to the women's hockey team! That is ridiculous!

No kidding. And the fact is they had their green road jerseys that just say "North Dakota" since the beginning of the season!! Not sure why they couldn't take a picture before practice one day to get that in the program. First NCAA playoff game for our womens team and they were not even in the program. Unfortunate to say the least.

No kidding. And the fact is they had their green road jerseys that just say "North Dakota" since the beginning of the season!! Not sure why they couldn't take a picture before practice one day to get that in the program. First NCAA playoff game for our womens team and they were not even in the program. Unfortunate to say the least.

conspiracy theory. they wanted something negative to happen to show that these sanctions are for real..?

Team photos would fall under the hockey team or marketing department duties, not the President of the University. Faison maybe could have checked on it, but that should fall to the coach or the head of the marketing department. Marketing should have thought of it, coach should have scheduled it.
  • Upvote 2

You people are comparing these jerseys to the best looking and honored jersey across the nation, of course nobody will like them, or some, maybe just a little. There's nothing else to argue. :) I'd have preferred a practice looking jersey with just a number on the back myself.

Maybe it's just the picture, but it doesn't look Kelly Green. Looks more like the Michigan State color.

It is the picture. It looks like they're in a dark basement in that picture. I like the look of them. Not perfect but how could we expect that with a short amount of time. They will look just fine tomorrow. I'm curious though to see the black ones and if they are any different from the green and whites like those gorgeous nike ones we had before the switch to reebok.

It is the picture. It looks like they're in a dark basement in that picture. I like the look of them. Not perfect but how could we expect that with a short amount of time. They will look just fine tomorrow. I'm curious though to see the black ones and if they are any different from the green and whites like those gorgeous nike ones we had before the switch to reebok.

I like the jerseys but it really wasn't a short time. I am sure they have been designing these for a while. They had to know this time was going to come.

Did we change "green" color officially, too? I don't mind them except for that. And I'm colorblind. This was too big of a deal to say "good enough".

The picture itself is rather dark, so I wouldn't base anything on that. It will be interesting to see them on television under good lighting, or in person, to see if the color is a better match. Getting a perfect color match on cloth is a lot harder than on paper, but I would bet that the real color on the jerseys will be closer than it looks in the picture.