SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

And insisted that they are not referred to as anything OTHER THAN the FIGHTING SIOUX.

If they had done that:

- there'd be no 12:30 pm game on Sat, Mar 24, as the NCAA would advance WMU and forfeit UND out of the tournament

- UND'd be on a bus back to Grand Forks

- UND'd be getting a bill for the expenses incurred by the NCAA to bring them to the West Regional

That's exactly what the letter from the NCAA to UND a couple weeks ago said.

Worth it? Mario Lamoureux would tell you, "No."

So, do we think the Sioux will never play a game with the Sioux logo on their jerseys ever again? If so I may by an authentic of the reebok one now to have forever.

I'm certain they'll never wear the logo again. Shelled out $250 each for a green and white authentic back in the summer of 2010 and just hammered out a trade with YaneA for a black authentic. Collection complete.

So, do we think they Sioux will never play a game with the Sioux logo on their jerseys ever again? If so I may by an authentic of the reebok one now to have forever.

You know what.

I hope they don't. Unless the SL Tribe somehow wins their suit against the NCAA.

It wouldn't bother me if the UND administration just ignored the "law without teeth" and dropped all references to the name. Tell Al Carlson and his buddies to kiss their collective rear ends.

• Upvote 1

You know what.

I hope they don't. Unless the SL Tribe somehow wins their suit against the NCAA.

It wouldn't bother me if the UND administration just ignored the "law without teeth" and dropped all references to the name. Tell Al Carlson and his buddies to kiss their collective rear ends.

How DARE you talk to the "Prime Minister" of North Dakota that way!!! :p

Seriously, I am with you 100%. Ignore the law and tell "Clueless Al" and his minions to "Just Bring It". :angry:

I hope the ND Supreme Court does its job so we don't have to worry about it anymore.