Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21


cberkas
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Geeeez... Ohio State looks terrible.

Penn State looked terrible as well.

Minnesota has definitely got some skill but woof, so far their conference competition is atrocious.

Michigan looks good though. To early to get to wound up about anything yet. Just glad we have some puck to watch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Michigan looks good though. To early to get to wound up about anything yet. Just glad we have some puck to watch 

exaxtly, motzko's minnies have skill but... long waybto go.

I know we have been robbedbof some great non conference action this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

exaxtly, motzko's minnies have skill but... long waybto go.

I know we have been robbedbof some great non conference action this year.

We do have a long way to go, but this is one year where “it’s a long season” probably won’t apply, as I would anticipate a few games getting postponed.  Hopefully with UND’s experience they start off strong so they don’t find themselves behind the eight ball, thinking they can have a second half run.  There might not be a so called second half if there are too many cancellations and such.   Perception of a team might come into play now more than ever, so let’s keep that perception right where it is at today!

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Geeeez... Ohio State looks terrible.

Penn State looked terrible as well.

Minnesota has definitely got some skill but woof, so far their conference competition is atrocious.

Didn't watch much, but PeddState put up 52 shots, and the bit I saw they had the puck the whole time. Still, coffee is for closers.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Arizona State will beat Wisconsin with Wisconsin missing players due to Covid protocol and World Juniors.  My question would be does the committee that will most likely pick the NCAA tourney field take into account playing some games very short handed, or is it strictly wins and losses?

May have spoken too soon, Badgers within two now,  but the question is pertinent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, tnt said:

Looks like Arizona State will beat Wisconsin with Wisconsin missing players due to Covid protocol and World Juniors.  My question would be does the committee that will most likely pick the NCAA tourney field take into account playing some games very short handed, or is it strictly wins and losses?

May have spoke too soon, Badgers within two now,  but the question is pertinent.

Hopefully whatever they do will favor the product and not the politics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tnt said:

Looks like Arizona State will beat Wisconsin with Wisconsin missing players due to Covid protocol and World Juniors.  My question would be does the committee that will most likely pick the NCAA tourney field take into account playing some games very short handed, or is it strictly wins and losses?

May have spoken too soon, Badgers within two now,  but the question is pertinent.

Brief commit Cameron Rowe seeing ice for Wisconsin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...