SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Geeeez... Ohio State looks terrible.

Penn State looked terrible as well.

Minnesota has definitely got some skill but woof, so far their conference competition is atrocious.

Michigan looks good though. To early to get to wound up about anything yet. Just glad we have some puck to watch 

7 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Michigan looks good though. To early to get to wound up about anything yet. Just glad we have some puck to watch 

exaxtly, motzko's minnies have skill but... long waybto go.

I know we have been robbedbof some great non conference action this year.

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

exaxtly, motzko's minnies have skill but... long waybto go.

I know we have been robbedbof some great non conference action this year.

We do have a long way to go, but this is one year where “it’s a long season” probably won’t apply, as I would anticipate a few games getting postponed.  Hopefully with UND’s experience they start off strong so they don’t find themselves behind the eight ball, thinking they can have a second half run.  There might not be a so called second half if there are too many cancellations and such.   Perception of a team might come into play now more than ever, so let’s keep that perception right where it is at today!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Geeeez... Ohio State looks terrible.

Penn State looked terrible as well.

Minnesota has definitely got some skill but woof, so far their conference competition is atrocious.

Didn't watch much, but PeddState put up 52 shots, and the bit I saw they had the puck the whole time. Still, coffee is for closers.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Arizona State will beat Wisconsin with Wisconsin missing players due to Covid protocol and World Juniors.  My question would be does the committee that will most likely pick the NCAA tourney field take into account playing some games very short handed, or is it strictly wins and losses?

May have spoken too soon, Badgers within two now,  but the question is pertinent.

54 minutes ago, tnt said:

Looks like Arizona State will beat Wisconsin with Wisconsin missing players due to Covid protocol and World Juniors.  My question would be does the committee that will most likely pick the NCAA tourney field take into account playing some games very short handed, or is it strictly wins and losses?

May have spoke too soon, Badgers within two now,  but the question is pertinent.

Hopefully whatever they do will favor the product and not the politics.

1 hour ago, tnt said:

May have spoken too soon, Badgers within two now,  but the question is pertinent.

Brief commit Cameron Rowe seeing ice for Wisconsin.