SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

MN is what 8-0. Just swept Michigan, thoughts?

Both teams have players at the World Juniors, so it is hard to get a good read on how it will play out down the road in the Big Ten.  Minnesota is taking a big step forward because their young defense from last year are very talented and confident this year.  So, being that Minnesota didn't play the non-conference games here this year, do they owe us games here next year, or do we have to go to Mariucci again?

After their first series with Arizona State, I saw some Michigan fans saying they could have the best college hockey team ever assembled..... Those guys are simply the worst.  But I hate Minnesota now too because of fleck, so eff em both!  I hope Mninnesota goes undefeated and loses to AIC or Colgate or something in the 1st round of the tournament (if we have one this year). 

1 hour ago, ubish said:

After their first series with Arizona State, I saw some Michigan fans saying they could have the best college hockey team ever assembled..... Those guys are simply the worst.  But I hate Minnesota now too because of fleck, so eff em both!  I hope Mninnesota goes undefeated and loses to AIC or Colgate or something in the 1st round of the tournament (if we have one this year). 

I think they'll use the pod format the NCHC is using. It seems to work pretty well.