SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Human error can be just a mistake, or if done intentionally, fraud. Are folks saying human error is probably fraud?

Do folks say that the machines were rigged and were rigged to change how people voted - from Trump to Biden?

In addition, are there concerns that extra ballets, that no one actually submitted but were snuck in, were cast illegally for Biden?

just trying to understand what people are thinking. Some have said that millions of votes were snuck in from Russia and China - all for Biden. True?

this is all separate from technical issues such as the signatures didn’t match for instance. 

Human error happens every election.  It’s unavoidable and we do our best to correct it.  However, human error rarely, if ever, alters a sizable number of votes.   That’s why Trump is claiming fraud.  But it's also why his lawyers are dropping him, and others (like Rudy today) are forced to change their accusations when they have to actually prove it in court.       

In terms of voting machines – these things aren’t machines that some random poll worker can manipulate to alter the election.  Well, I suppose someone could, but election and monitoring officials (both Dem and Rep) would have to be in on the scam.  There exists layers of collective oversight.    
The current issue is with some counties in MI and GA who used Dominion software.  That said, in every instance where a discrepancy occurred, county election officials provided a detailed explanation of what happened and how it was remedied.     

In Michigan, inaccuracies were because of human errors, not software problems.  In GA, one problem was due to Dominion delaying officials’ reporting of votes (but did not affect vote count).  2 other counties had problems with software slowing poll workers’ ability to check-in voters, but that wasn't attributed to Dominion.

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I hope most of the country agrees with you.

Please tell us about all the wonderful work you've been doing to raise awareness about -- or find cures for -- the other causes of death for persons over 80?  You can abbreviate the names of the associations and foundations to which you've contributed and whose boards you serve on to, you know, conserve space in your answer.

1 minute ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Please tell us about all the wonderful work you've been doing to raise awareness about -- or find cures for -- the other causes of death for persons over 80?  You can abbreviate the names of the associations and foundations to which you've contributed and whose boards you serve on to, you know, conserve space in your answer.

You made the mistake of using too many words there. He won't be able to handle that.

2 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Why would the R gov. now be putting restrictions in place? 
This is serious, not to be brushed off as a little sniffle. Hospitals are very concerned.

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Sorry to hear that some are dismissing COVID deaths because they are just old people that are close to death anyway. I guess I respectfully disagree. What I agree with is trying to keep younger folks active.

Go ahead and point out to me who is "dismissing" covid deaths.

41 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I love the photo of CA Governor Gavin Newsom eating at the French Laundry ($250 a plate Napa restaurant) indoors, group of twelve, no masks, no social distancing. 

And got caught lying that they were “outdoors”. The walls and chandelier in the photos prove otherwise. 

Laws for thee, but not for me. <— CA Governor motto

Do as I say and not as I do.

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Keep fighting the recommendations. The T cult knows better!!!

You keep trying to make this political.  It really belies a lack of intelligence on your part.

Recommendations I can handle.  In fact, I dare say we all agree that everyone has an absolute right to curtail their own activities.

43 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Have you attended (in person, or virtual) a funeral for a Covid death? 

I was prepared to attend my grandmother's and her husband, but they both lived.  Two World Wars and Covid.  They should be on The View! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Fauci claims the common American could get vaccinated beginning in April. That's a long ways away.

I am really over him. sounds like the vaccine isn’t that far away.