SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Remember the word ... "gravitas"? 

Is laughing at questions ... "gravitas"? 

So when (not if) Misses Harris, dare I say President Harris (because Joe has been A25'd out of play), has to stare down Mister Putin because he's grabbed more of Ukraine, or Mister Xi because he's made an aggressive move toward Taiwan, or Mister Kim because he's restarted a nuclear program, or an ayatollah for plethora reasons, will she stand before the American people or the UN General Assembly ... and roll out that laugh. 

Gravitas indeed. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Because I said Miller should have apologized for bullying and assaulting a kid with a learning disability?

Notice I didn't ban limu emu for his posts, or even reprimand him with a moderator sign-off.

Even amongst the hunker down and hide from Covid crowd, there are at least some intelligent posts/links being provided (that I don't agree with but that is besides the point).  Hayduke literally does nothing but spam the board with nonsense all day long.  I get the hands off moderator approach but c'mon, it's no different than some guy from Europe spamming the board with "I made $150k working from home last year" posts all day 

• Upvote 2

Just now, TheFlop said:

Even amongst the hunker down and hide from Covid crowd, there are at least some intelligent posts/links being provided (that I don't agree with but that is besides the point).  Hayduke literally does nothing but spam the board with nonsense all day long.  I get the hands off moderator approach but c'mon, it's no different than some guy from Europe spamming the board with "I made $150k working from home last year" posts all day 

Hayduke was a positive member posting here prior to Covid, and I imagine he'll return to being a positive member posting here once college sports restart at UND (and this thread is gone).

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Hayduke was a positive member posting here prior to Covid, and I imagine he'll return to being a positive member posting here once college sports restart at UND (and this thread is gone).

But Mitchell Miller needs to be kicked of the team and sent to Siberia to further his education and hockey career??  But carry on with your levels of grace and mercy based on what bullying is acceptable to you.

12 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Is there an actual plan to sunset this thread (and overtly political arguments in general) at some point?

12 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Even so, whatever goodwill you think he banked up at some point must be running low. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

He joined this site in mid June of this year. Try again.....or better yet stop while you are ahead.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

'BIZ:

There's @Hayduke1 in this thread and then there's @Hayduke that you're thinking of. 

15 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

Is there an actual plan to sunset this thread (and overtly political arguments in general) at some point?

I'm hoping to give it a Viking funeral* at some point. 

*No that does not involve throwing three picks in the first half. ;) 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

'BIZ:

There's @Hayduke1 in this thread and then there's @Hayduke that you're thinking of. 

There could even be more of this stellar feller!
Little balance is good for this thread. SS could be receiving $.10 on the dollar from advertising without the likes. Also eventually cash in pocket for Mods.

27 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

There could even be more of this stellar feller!
Little balance is good for this thread. SS could be receiving $.10 on the dollar from advertising without the likes. Also eventually cash in pocket for Mods.

Like previous poster said it's not balance.  It is nonsensical photos and memes all day long.  

T's cult doesn't believe in masks, washing hands, staying 6' apart & yet claim Covid is around the corner and an accommplishment?
Out today, T's disapproval in handling Covid 59%.

Must be in last week of election?
CNN
White House lists ending Covid-19 pandemic as an accomplishment despite cases spiking to record levels
The White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-lists-ending-covid-19-pandemic-as-an-accomplishment-despite-cases-spiking-to-record-levels/ar-BB1as9Cs?ocid=msedgdhp

57 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

But Mitchell Miller needs to be kicked of the team and sent to Siberia to further his education and hockey career??  But carry on with your levels of grace and mercy based on what bullying is acceptable to you.

Wow, that's exactly the punishment I had picked out for him.  How did you know?

On 10/26/2020 at 7:11 PM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

No law. Just hypocritical and etc.
This goes back to Obama's Justice appointment and other federal judges.
A Justice died with about a year left in Obama's Presidency, McConnell blocked the appointment at the Senate.
McConnell also blocked other federal judges for last two years of Obama's term, take it from there?

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell boasted about blocking former president Barack Obama's judicial appointments, a two-year effort that allowed Donald Trump and a Republican-controlled congress to stack courts with conservative judges and create a conservative majority on the nation's high court.

Fox host Sean Hannity told the Kentucky senator that he was shocked that the Obama administration "left so many vacancies and didn't try to fill those positions".

"I'll tell you why," Mr McConnell said, laughing. "I was in charge of what we did the last two years of the Obama administration."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mitch-mcconnell-obama-trump-judges-supreme-court-conservative-biden-impeachment-a9245781.html

If trump wins and the democrats take the senate do you think anything different would happen? If politicians have control they use it....

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

What is going on in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is going to be very difficult for Trump to repeat. For one reason, Scott Walker.

For so long Walker held on to reigns againsy the insanity of Madison libs but now that he is gome and the libs control the ballot counting, (i.e.harvesting, cultivating)...... theres just no lengths they wont go to deliver Wisco back blue.

28 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

doesn't believe in masks, washing hands, staying 6' apart

i dont belive masks work or are even useful for people with no symptoms, but i sure as hell believe in washing your hands,(and i do it on a regular basis), and i much prefer people stay 6' away from me in general.   and i will vote trump....again

• Upvote 1