SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You probably voted for the lady who called women bimbos and failed the bar exam. And this year you are voting for a guy who got busted for lying about his academic accomplishments in law school lol

Dear Leader has obviously grabbed you by the pussy.

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dear Leader has obviously grabbed you by the pussy.

I think Joe Biden has been accused of that as well. By a former employee no less.

Odd you support a failed attorney and another attorney who never practiced, probably because nobody would hire him.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dear Leader says things to support insurrection. But, the circle jerk of Trumptard cultists will deflect it or rally around Dear Leader. 

Because they care about Dear Leader more than the rule of law in our United States of America. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump-says-militia-that-sought-to-kidnap-and-michigans-gov-whitmer-was-maybe-a-problem-maybe-it-wasnt/

In a startling moment during his Michigan rally Tuesday, President Donald Trump implied that the militia that attempted to kidnap and kill Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) was maybe or maybe not all that big of a problem.

“People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn’t,” Trump told his rally.

It’s a commonly used tactic by Trump to say things like “people say” or “some say” or raise hypotheticals so that it gives him the ability to say “I don’t think that, people do.” But he has never been able to cite the actual person that said that to him.

The GOP complaining about corruption is amusing.    

main-qimg-bdcf0477a9d412bb3d22851fd08b72

2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I think Joe Biden has been accused of that as well. By a former employee no less.

Odd you support a failed attorney and another attorney who never practiced, probably because nobody would hire him.

You effing idiot. 

Don't go into a character test between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. 

You'll never win on that.  

Moron.

19 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I'll say it again, crazy how high the positivity rate continues to be with such a huge amount of people doing it just for those incentives....

At worst, at least they know to stay home and not further spread it. If they choose not to, they are epitome of selfish. 

The epitome of selfish is expecting 99% of a population to grind their regular lives to a halt to accommodate the 1% of the population that is in danger.....versus having the 1% of the population that is in danger adjust their lives in a manner that allows the other 99% that arent in danger to continue on as is.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Here you go, Trump's cockholster. 

All you had to is read through the threads, dip$hit. 

main-qimg-bdcf0477a9d412bb3d22851fd08b72b1.png

14 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

The epitome of selfish is expecting 99% of a population to grind their regular lives to a halt to accommodate the 1% of the population that is in danger.....versus having the 1% of the population that is in danger adjust their lives in a manner that allows the other 99% that arent in danger to continue on as is.  

Trumptard cultists like you are the reason North Dakota is f#ked with Covid-19 cases.  Selfish pricks that give $hit none about anyone else.  Just like Dear Leader.  You folks screwed yourselves.

Dumbasses... 

34 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

The left is panicking.....if the left wins?  I will have to show up to work as normal and continue as normal.  If Trump wins?  I will lose 2 weeks of productivity watching the crybaby meltdowns. 

Nah, the Trump Trash will thoroughly meltdown if Biden wins.  They take their cue from President Cheeto, who puts on the biggest crybaby "poor me, I'm treated so unfairly" act in American history.    

27 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And...

Nobody gives a $hit...

Lol

Tucker Carlson would wrap his lips around a tailpipe and inhale if he thought it would make 2 people watch his "YOU WILL BE OUTRAGED BY ????" shitshow.   He's a carny calling all you Fox News rubes off the midway into his stupid booth where you can pretend to win a "big prize" - MORONS!   Every one of you!   Even the intern that was made to write the original story in the NYPost (a tabloid btw - like Weekly World NEWS!)  would't sign his name to this bull$%!#.   That's embarrasing

55 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You effing idiot. 

Don't go into a character test between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. 

You'll never win on that.  

Moron.

Joe Biden can't tell the truth about how his wife died, his scholarship to law school, and how he did while he was there.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't tell the truth about those things, you can't tell me the sky is blue without me questioning it. Plus once you add in his penchant for plagiarism...i mean...let's be real.

One USED to be much more polished than the other, that is a fact. But you are picking between two deeply and irreparably flawed people. At least I'm willing to admit that Trump is a lying clown.

Are you willing to admit that Biden can't tell the truth about simple things one need not even be ashamed of?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nah, the Trump Trash will thoroughly meltdown if Biden wins.  They take their cue from President Cheeto, who puts on the biggest crybaby "poor me, I'm treated so unfairly" act in American history.    

McCain lost, life went on. Romney lost, life went on. I'm sure this time could potentially more closely mimic Hillary's defeat, but that'd just be following a path already trailblazed. Right or wrong, that's the new standard that our friends left of center have created, I don't like it and I won't follow it but if others do... well, colleges receiving better be tolerant of some kids wanting a day or two off of school, because that's the standard now. 

The Hill

Giuliani goes off on Fox Business host after she compares him to Christopher Steele
Justine Coleman  2 hrs ago

President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani went off on a Fox Business host on Tuesday after she compared him to Christopher Steele.

Giuliani demanded an apology from host Lisa Kennedy Montgomery, who goes by Kennedy, after she said he was "acting like Christopher Steele" by promoting documents and emails relating to Democratic nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

"Some can say that you're acting like Christopher Steele, that you were abstracting information," the "Kennedy" host said before being interrupted by Giuliani.

"You got to be kidding me. I was acting like Christopher Steele?" Giuliani responded, referring to the former British spy and author of the "Steele dossier," which contained unproven rumors and alleged Trump's campaign was compromised by Russia.

"You better apologize for that," he added. "I mean I've been a United States attorney, associate attorney general, mayor of New York City and a member of the bar for 50 years. I've never been accused of anything, and you're accusing me of being Christopher Steele."

"What you're saying is an outrageous defamation of me, of my reputation," Giuliani responded, inviting Kennedy to come to his office to view the documents on Hunter Biden Wednesday and apologize on her show later that day. Kennedy answered she "will come see it."

"I came on your show in good faith to give you evidence that is being withheld from the American people, and I get defamed," the attorney said.

Giuliani then attempted to end the interview, saying, "This may be the last time we'll be on camera because I don't let people call me Christopher Steele."

Several news outlets including The Washington Post have said they have not been able to verify the information on the laptop. Kennedy noted that Fox Business has not been able to verify "large swaths of the material" from the documents.

The host ended the interview by saying, "You can't tell me you haven't loved this conversation," prompting Giuliani to respond, "I have not loved this conversation."

"I find this conversation totally insulting," he said. "You don't accuse someone of being a criminal without any evidence, on speculation."

Kennedy again denied accusing Giuliani of being a criminal.

a close up of Rudy Giuliani wearing glasses and smiling at the camera: Giuliani goes off on Fox Business host after she compares him to Christopher Steele

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-goes-off-on-fox-business-host-after-she-compares-him-to-christopher-steele/ar-BB1ast9R?ocid=msedgdhp

good video of the back and forth on this link.

Giuliani had been on the show Tuesday to discuss the laptop said to belong to Hunter Biden
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8887335/Rudy-Giuliani-demands-apology-Fox-host-Kennedy-compared-Christopher-Steele.html

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Joe Biden can't tell the truth about how his wife died, his scholarship to law school, and how he did while he was there.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't tell the truth about those things, you can't tell me the sky is blue without me questioning it. Plus once you add in his penchant for plagiarism...i mean...let's be real.

One USED to be much more polished than the other, that is a fact. But you are picking between two deeply and irreparably flawed people. At least I'm willing to admit that Trump is a lying clown.

Are you willing to admit that Biden can't tell the truth about simple things one need not even be ashamed of?

You do know you are comparing a 

Cherry Poster - Kitchen print with cherry - Desenio.ie      to a Butternut – Pink Apple Mobile Grocer – Fruit and Vegetable Delivery to your  home

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

McCain lost, life went on. Romney lost, life went on. I'm sure this time could potentially more closely mimic Hillary's defeat, but that'd just be following a path already trailblazed. Right or wrong, that's the new standard that our friends left of center have created, I don't like it and I won't follow it but if others do... well, colleges receiving better be tolerant of some kids wanting a day or two off of school, because that's the standard now. 

Gimme a break.  The Right whined like toddlers when Obama won.  Heck, a large contingent refused to accept he was even a US citizen.  And don’t get me started on those right wing religious nutcases.  Fire and brimstone were gonna rain down from the skies after Obama was elected!!!  :0

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol

You're a lying sack of $hit.  Not surprising from a Trumptard cultist though. 

Read the stuff you quote.  It’s all in the 200+ pages of the poll. A majority of polls you have put on here have over sampled democrats or those who identify as democrats.  

Im not saying Biden isn’t leading in the polls and is not going to win the popular vote by a wide margin but the tightening of Biden’s lead in the final polls prior to Election Day is telling these polls have been slightly misrepresented as you and I can both agree that voter opinion hasn’t changed much this election season.  

5 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Trumptard cultists like you are the reason North Dakota is f#ked with Covid-19 cases.  Selfish pricks that give $hit none about anyone else.  Just like Dear Leader.  You folks screwed yourselves.

Dumbasses... 

So what’s the reason for the spike in Minnesota? 2,000+ positives yesterday.  Certainly trending upward.  Is that Trumps fault too? 

1 hour ago, homer said:

So what’s the reason for the spike in Minnesota? 2,000+ positives yesterday.  Certainly trending upward.  Is that Trumps fault too? 

The answer rhymes with "resting".

3 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.  The Right whined like toddlers when Obama won.  Heck, a large contingent refused to accept he was even a US citizen.  And don’t get me started on those right wing religious nutcases.  Fire and brimstone were gonna rain down from the skies after Obama was elected!!!  :0

I recall rolling out of bed the next morning and going to school. No counseling service was provided. No therapy dogs were brought in. Nothing of the sort. 

That is not the case in 2016

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Yup. 

Your an effing idiot.  Don't pretend you are any different from the other Trumptards.   You next step would be to join QAnon. .