SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Wisconsin is going to be very difficult for Trump to repeat. For one reason, Scott Walker.

For so long Walker held on to reigns againsy the insanity of Madison libs but now that he is gome and the libs control the ballot counting, (i.e.harvesting, cultivating)...... theres just no lengths they wont go to deliver Wisco back blue.

See. Bat$hit crazy.  She's gone.

e87.jpg_large.jpg

20 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Wisconsin is going to be very difficult for Trump to repeat. For one reason, Scott Walker.

For so long Walker held on to reigns againsy the insanity of Madison libs but now that he is gome and the libs control the ballot counting, (i.e.harvesting, cultivating)...... theres just no lengths they wont go to deliver Wisco back blue.

BLM riots will pull it out for Trump.

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Remember the word ... "gravitas"? 

Is laughing at questions ... "gravitas"? 

So when (not if) Misses Harris, dare I say President Harris (because Joe has been A25'd out of play), has to stare down Mister Putin because he's grabbed more of Ukraine, or Mister Xi because he's made an aggressive move toward Taiwan, or Mister Kim because he's restarted a nuclear program, or an ayatollah for plethora reasons, will she stand before the American people or the UN General Assembly ... and roll out that laugh. 

Gravitas indeed. 

The more I think of this the more I realize I'd rather have Misses Clinton as President over this option. But neither would be my first choice. 

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I don't go here lightly because I lived this (watching my parents).

When I watch Mister Biden say "George" I'll give you benefit of doubt he was talking to George Lopez. (I'm still skeptical of it however.)

But why did Jill Biden say "Trump" multiple times under her breath? 

When I see a spouse doing that, prompting a partner with correcting words, that is a blinking neon sign of a spouse supporting a spouse with deficits. 

Folks don't like reading words like this because they probably see the same going on with their parents/relatives/friends. 

My advice: Face it and deal with it before it blows up in your face. 

PS - The supporter (the caregiver) wears out first, and that's the worst. 

20 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

All of these quoted stats in the article about "hospital bed occupancy":
- What was the occupancy on this date one or two years ago? 
- What was max occupancy (any date) in 2019, 2018, or 2017? 

A number without a frame of reference is worthless: Saying it's "zero" or "one hundred" doesn't help unless you know you're talking Celsius or Fahrenheit. 

• Upvote 1

Why can't I find video of Mister Biden on the street Tuesday (Oct 26) taking an unscripted question, getting lost in his own thoughts and answer, and being hustled along by his handlers? I've seen it, but it's not out there on Twitter or YouTube et al. 

EDIT: Found it.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

The more I think of this the more I realize I'd rather have Misses Clinton as President over this option. But neither would be my first choice. 

No. Just NO!

but there were better choices among Republicans in 2016 and Democrats in 2020. About 15 to 20 others both times.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Why can't I find video of Mister Biden on the street Tuesday (Oct 26) taking an unscripted question, getting lost in his own thoughts and answer, and being hustled along by his handlers? I've seen it, but it's not out there on Twitter or YouTube et al. 

EDIT: Found it.

Interesting that when he starts to struggle to gather thoughts to a coherent response:
- his handlers start to push the media back "behind the line"
- the cameraman camera operator* turns away from the only reason to be at the place (obediently)

*I should not assume their pronouns. ;)