SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 minutes ago, homer said:

And the total vote count may reflect that.  Not sure that I would be overly confident that these poll results are reflective of the handful of battle ground states needed by each candidate to win the electoral vote.  

Trumps margin for error is nearly zero in those however unless he flips a state like MN.  

I did say I am an oddity among Democrats for being to confident.  Usually, they are not.  

James Carville says 

Not only are we going to know election night. We're going to know at 10:30 Eastern," Carville told MSNBC's Brian Williams. "This thing is not going to be close. We're going to know early. I'm not in any panic whatsoever."

"I probably see as much polling as anybody in the country," he continued. "And if anything, it continues to improve [for Biden]. I kind of thought the natural gravity would take it down, but that doesn't seem to be happening as of yet. And we've got three weeks before we go to post. I'm ready to go. I think we're going to know, and I anticipate opening a bottle of champagne. Brian, maybe I'll share it with you by distance."

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Tucker Carlson gets Out Foxed by FOX with the empty box.
FOX didn't want to continue the smear, or even want any part in this Giiuliani Fiasco from the start.

Assume everything from Rudy is out of play.

Please reconcile Mister Bobulinski's claims and documentation. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/27/2020 at 10:52 PM, homer said:

Lol.  Another democratic leaning poll.  60%+ of the respondents voted for Hilary in 2016 and think Trump is more corrupt.  Shocking stuff.  

They way oversampled Democrats. 

5BE9B592-97B9-492A-A69C-C88DC00163BD.jpeg

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dear Leader is toast.  Too much ground to make up in key states.  This is a national poll, but it doesn't matter. 

Dear Leader is toast. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/cnn-poll-national-october/index.html

You lost the entire world of 80+ IQ when you referenced a cnn poll.

I cant imagine the level of stupidity (both sides mind you) that it takes to actually accept, stay on the line, and complete a random political phone poll.

I don't do a survey without being paid and the ones I do pay very very well usually $10 - $30, some higher for about 10 mins of my time, but those are usually industy specific.

I never respond to a political polling call.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Enough already with this stuff. As much as I disagree with Hayduke1, continuing this line of commentary is doing nothing to add to this discussion.

If he used his real login maybe it would be too much. But it matches the level of respect the account deserves.

He uses a shell login and handle to keep the complete nonsense up. Can his shell account and hold his antics accountable to his "normal" username.

Although that would make it difficult to reach the lofty page count goals that have been established.

#1k

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Giuliani's smear was not an election bombshell, alleged surprise or not.

I never said it was. 

I have no idea what's coming, but there's still one more coming --> it just wouldn't be 2020 otherwise. 

"Well, we're kind of a polling industry disrupter in that we think that the way the industry is being run is very out of date and not in line with modern times, modern values and kind of modern politics to start with the day and age of, you know, mom and dad sitting around the poler waiting for the phone to ring. And this is a political survey. Oh, well, we have to take some time and answer this. I mean, this is not reality. You know, the phone rings at 6:30 at night. You got. You fixing dinner, you're washing dishes, putting kids to bed. Nobody's got time to stop what they're doing and take a 25, 30, 40 question poll. You're not getting regular people. You're getting people who are on the ideological extreme of being way too liberal, way too conservative, or worse yet, people who are bored. We're about polling average people. I grew up in politics in South Carolina. And Lee Atwater, what he used to say to all of us is, don't worry about what the political insiders say. You want to know what's in Joe Sixpack's head. And that is my goal, is to figure out what's an average people's minds." -- Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

"Well, we're kind of a polling industry disrupter in that we think that the way the industry is being run is very out of date and not in line with modern times, modern values and kind of modern politics to start with the day and age of, you know, mom and dad sitting around the poler waiting for the phone to ring. And this is a political survey. Oh, well, we have to take some time and answer this. I mean, this is not reality. You know, the phone rings at 6:30 at night. You got. You fixing dinner, you're washing dishes, putting kids to bed. Nobody's got time to stop what they're doing and take a 25, 30, 40 question poll. You're not getting regular people. You're getting people who are on the ideological extreme of being way too liberal, way too conservative, or worse yet, people who are bored. We're about polling average people. I grew up in politics in South Carolina. And Lee Atwater, what he used to say to all of us is, don't worry about what the political insiders say. You want to know what's in Joe Sixpack's head. And that is my goal, is to figure out what's an average people's minds." -- Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group

Never has it been more true...

#PollsAreForSingleMoms

They are useless, I have a good friend who is a very respected very LIBERAL proffessor at a major university out east and leads the election night war room of a major (top 2) cable news network, and he has said the current state of polling has redefined the world of political science.

36 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

If he used his real login maybe it would be too much. But it matches the level of respect the account deserves.

He uses a shell login and handle to keep the complete nonsense up. Can his shell account and hold his antics accountable to his "normal" username.

Although that would make it difficult to reach the lofty page count goals that have been established.

#1k

images (2).jpeg

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Gov. Cuomo stated today that Trump is responsible for "every (Covid) death in this country". Call his NYC nursing home debacle  a "conspiracy".

Bait. 

Governor Cuomo doesn't want Trump talking about economic numbers today. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong,  (Old Fella}

Here is my prediction (opinion) for the upcoming election.

Encourage others to do the same.

No name calling necessary.

TOTAL POPULAR VOTE:

Biden vote will exceed DT's vote by 5 million+ 

ELETORAL COLLAGE:

Biden will receive 353 votes/371 if he carries Ohio.

SENATE:

There is a 50/50 chance Dems will take control.

Thanks for reading and trust others will express their predictions (Opinions)

• Upvote 2