SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

26 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Mn Senator Amy Klobuchar said goodbye to T after he said he was never coming back to her home state if he failed to Win the election.

image.png

I live mere miles from Minnesota, and while I'll visit northern MN it will be a long time before I ever go to an event in the Minneapolis metro again.  

12 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, cultists.  Does this also make you proud, boys?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/internal-document-shows-trump-officials-were-told-make-comments-sympathetic-n1241581

Federal law enforcement officials were directed to make public comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, according to internal Department of Homeland Security talking points obtained by NBC News.

In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners."

Yes.  

28 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, cultists.  Does this also make you proud, boys?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/internal-document-shows-trump-officials-were-told-make-comments-sympathetic-n1241581

Federal law enforcement officials were directed to make public comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, according to internal Department of Homeland Security talking points obtained by NBC News.

In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners."

And besides if they called it what it was, urban renewal, you'd be all up in arms about that too.  

1 hour ago, NDSU grad said:

About 5.7 million people were prescribed hydroxy chloroquine in 2017. Weird there would be so many prescriptions for a drug ‘proven’ to be unsafe. 

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BIGSIOUX said:

yep, you got us.... just trying to earn a buck

Physicians and other patient focused practitioners are to a vast degree in it for the patients. The pharmaceutical and device companies that truly drive the industry, however, are not. They are beholden to shareholders and profit is the name of the game. This is all obvious of course.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NDSU grad said:

About 5.7 million people were prescribed hydroxychloroquine in 2017. Weird there would be so many prescriptions for a drug ‘proven’ to be unsafe. 

My sister takes it for Lupus. 

anyone else notice this "uptick" in cases since everyone and anyone starting wearing masks INCORRECTLY and UNNECESSARILY ...who would've thought that wearing the same dirty mask for two months right next to your mouth and nose have some unintended consequences?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

In your medical opinion do the benefits of the drug outweigh its risks when used as a prophylactic for covid19?

Just a week ago you indicated that you felt sorry for Oxbow's patients.....now you are looking for free telemedicine from him?  #ContinuedHypocrisy2020

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Somewhat similar to how blacks come together in hatred of other races.

Right, but black supremacist and black nationalist groups aren’t garnering anywhere near the traction white supremist groups are nowadays.      

This isn't rocket science - America is culturally changing which is giving rise to white racial resentment.   Trump is feeding this frenzy with his dog whistle rhetoric.  If Trump knows anything it’s PR.  He knows exactly what is hardcore base wants to hear, hence his reluctance to thoroughly denounce and disown white nationalism every single time he's asked about it. 

• Upvote 1

House panel releases FBI memo on white supremacist infiltration of law enforcement.

A House panel released a 2006 FBI intelligence memo that highlights concerns by the agency about the threat of white supremacists trying to infiltrate law enforcement.

https://www.fox23.com/news/local/house-panel-releases-fbi-memo-white-supremacist-infiltration-law-enforcement/5XMAISKEY5FYBKXJUVP52L3ORA/

• Upvote 1

Goodness, cultists.  Now I am seeing the defense of Dear Leader morph into a defense of the neo-fascist group called The Proud Boys.  Are you also going to "stand back and stand ready" for Dear Leader?

If you do, it wouldn't end well for you. Just like it wouldn't end well for The Proud Boys. 

I'd say welcome to the fringe, chicos.  But, I think you've been there for quite a while.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/trump-put-a-spotlight-on-the-proud-boys-what-to-know-about-them-51601494567

Alexandra Minna Stern: The Proud Boys are a neofascist group founded in 2016 in the context of Trump’s first electoral campaign. They are an all-male group defined as much by their misogyny and sexism as by their xenophobia and hatred of the “left.” Yet the group is not all white. Indeed, its current leader is an Afro-Cuban man who lives in Miami.

Why it matters: The group has helped to mainstream far-right ideas, and it glorifies violence. Unlike some groups that scattered after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017, the Proud Boys—although deplatformed and legally challenged over the past few years—has grown its local chapters. Groups like the Proud Boys are a threat to our democracy.  

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Right, but black supremacist and black nationalist groups aren’t garnering anywhere near the traction white supremist groups are nowadays.      

This isn't rocket science - America is culturally changing which is giving rise to white racial resentment.   Trump is feeding this frenzy with his dog whistle rhetoric.  If Trump knows anything it’s PR.  He knows exactly what is hardcore base wants to hear, hence his reluctance to thoroughly denounce and disown white nationalism every single time he's asked about it. 

What’s leading to white racial resentment is being called a racist merely for having white skin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

God, you're still an idiot.

I mean, you're another idiot.  

So many to choose from in the cult...

No you are a f-cking idiot.  Or you're a f-cking a idiot.  Or you were a f-cking idiot but still are I guess.  

Since name calling is in vogue now on Siouxsports, that is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

No you are a f-cking idiot.  Or you're a f-cking a idiot.  Or you were a f-cking idiot but still are I guess.  

+100

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

What’s leading to white racial resentment is being called a racist merely for having white skin.

C'mon, you're smarter than that.  Quit trying to justify racism.    

Racial/ethnic resentment, negative attitudes toward the outsider and opposition to changing demographics has been the norm in this country since our inception.   Every new immigrant group that rocked the boat was thoroughly **** on by 'traditional America' out of fear of change.  Look at the Irish, Italians, Jews, Chinese, etc. etc.   Today those groups are the Latinos and the exploding black population.    

What we’re currently experiencing is par-for-the-course.  History repeats itself.  That said, it doesn’t make it right or ethical.  

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I've endured it too.  So get over yourself, you snowflake cultist. 

Just like  Dear Leader, Trumplethinskin.

LMFAO.

8 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

this thread has very much lowered my opinion of fellow UND alumni, did not think the depths of poor decorum would ever be this low.

This thread is the much the same as the debate.  The similarities are striking.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I've endured it too.  So get over yourself, you snowflake cultist. 

Just like  Dear Leader, Trumplethinskin.

LMFAO.

you forgot to disparage the handicapped and developmentally delayed by using their slur.  Go back and edit.

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

C'mon, you're smarter than that.  Quit trying to justify racism.    

Racial/ethnic resentment, negative attitudes toward the outsider and opposition to changing demographics has been the norm in this country since our inception.   Every new immigrant group that rocked the boat was thoroughly **** on by 'traditional America' out of fear of change.  Look at the Irish, Italians, Jews, Chinese, etc. etc.   Today that group are the Latinos and the demographic shift with expanding black population.  

What we’re currently experiencing is par-for-the-course.  That said, it doesn’t make it right.  

The Left has defined racism as disagreeing with minorities so the word means little today.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1