SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

I know what the Herald reported, but going to ND DOH, specifically
https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/north-dakota-coronavirus-cases
under the "State Level Information" heading, "State Hospitalizations and Deaths" subhead (about half down the page)

Non-ICU Beds
Covid occupied: 71
All occupied: 1335
Total beds: 1617

ICU Beds:
Covid occupied: 18
All occupied: 153
Total beds: 284

18 of 284 sounds like the Twins batting against left-handed pitching. 

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

ND Covid hospitalizations down by 16 from yesterday. Of all these ND hospitals busting at the seams inpatient wise there are currently 89 hospitalized due to COVID in the state.

Meanwhile 2 more homicides in Minneapolis pushing the homicide deaths to 62 for the year so far in that city.

So let me get this straight, compete shutdown overreaction.....causes hospitals to cut staff/pay because less business is coming through the door.....which exacerbates the already tough labor market in finding qualified providers.....society opens back up and because the new lower capacity gives the illusion that the system is overstrained some want to start all over and take the same action that led to this situation in the first place.  Did I nail it?

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

So let me get this straight, compete shutdown overreaction.....causes hospitals to cut staff/pay because less business is coming through the door.....which exacerbates the already tough labor market in finding qualified providers.....society opens back up and because the new lower capacity gives the illusion that the system is overstrained some want to start all over and take the same action that led to this situation in the first place.  Did I nail it?

The last series of cuts from Altru saw 167 people lose their jobs. This was due to the COVID-19 pandemic. 

1 hour ago, 1972 said:

haydueche1....king of the copy and paste!  congrats at being a winner at something

CPD is considering fromat changes.
Trump repeatedly disregarded the rules last night resulting in a "Interruption Debate" that came up short on a substantive policy conversation.

Do believe me or do I need to copy and paste?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

CPD is considering fromat changes.
Trump repeatedly disregarded the rules last night resulting in a "Interruption Debate" that came up short on a substantive policy conversation.

Do believe me or do I need to copy and paste?

Odd that someone would call out hayduke for copy and pasting, yet you respond with a retort as if you are hayduke?

I didn't buy the idea that hayduke may have multiple logins, but this certainly is odd.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Odd that someone would call out hayduke for copy and pasting, yet you respond with a retort as if you are hayduke?

I didn't buy the idea that hayduke may have multiple logins, but this certainly is odd.

Sometimes a comment has different meanings to a varity of people?

Who said the following quote last night and who was it directed to?
"We're done sir" 

I took it to mean that Wallace is soon done at FOX and Trump is soon done as P.

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Sometimes a comment has different meanings to a varity of people?

Who said the following quote last night and who was it directed to?
"We're done sir" 

I took it to mean that Wallace is soon done at FOX and Trump is soon done as P.

What sort of nonsensical non sequitur are you trying to pull here?

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Try BOZZZZZZOville for a while.

"Don't like it here, go back to where you came from?"

I thought lefties like you didn't like statement like that?

Also, you're capitalization and multiple ZZZZZ use just outed you. I'm now convinced you and Hayduke are the same person.

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If you look at their phraseology, they say a lot of the same things. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

"Don't like it here, go back to where you came from?"

I thought lefties like you didn't like statement like that?

Also, you're capitalization and multiple ZZZZZ use just outed you. I'm now convinced you and Hayduke are the same person.

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

If you look at their phraseology, they say a lot of the same things. 

Post your email addresses on here and I'll email you each a map.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You need to take some pointers from the Bizzzzzon fans in answering someone else's post.

Who gives F**k where they come from? They have a lot more manners than you and your buddy @heydouche1. They also add more to the discussion. You, however, do not. You’re too busy making generalizations and attacks 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/six-whistleblowers-allege-misconduct-by-government-media-boss/ar-BB19zX9A?ocid=msedgdhp

Six senior officials at the U.S. Agency for Global Media have filed a whistleblower complaint with the State Department’s inspector general and the U.S. Office of Special Counsel, alleging that they were retaliated against for raising concerns about the new political leadership installed earlier this year by President Donald Trump.

image.png

1 hour ago, Goon said:

Who gives F**k where they come from? Some of them have a lot more manners than you and your buddy @heydouche1. 

Temper, temper gooneytunes.  You're never going to achieve a position of authority and trust with that attitude.  I had to downvote you.  That must have hurt.

I thought the different uses of lower and upper case "z"s would fool a sharp marble like you, but you are onto me...us....  

Don't brag too much, being the sharpest marble in the bag of cultists isn't really an honor.

Now, defend Dear Leader to the bestest of your ability.  

You can do it!  I have faith!

FB_IMG_1601486899772.jpg

• Downvote 1

The Joe Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits filed Monday at the Texas Supreme Court.

https://nationalfile.com/bidens-texas-political-director-accused-of-illegal-ballot-harvesting-at-texas-supreme-court/

• Upvote 1

Guess who creates the most misinformation about Covid 19?

Why, it is Dear Leader!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

• Upvote 1