SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If I'm not mistaken, won't they need to quarantine for 2 weeks now?  That's the potential incubation period and likely the reason Hicks tested negative yesterday and positive with symptoms today.  

Great way to avoid another debate. 

Like your posts Alpha, keep liking your own posts. I'm sure you'll get someone to change their mind someday, there's gotta be at least one slutbag out there that needs a mythical "$20" .

Think you missed out on Kamala though, she's already been promised the White House, if the ballot harvesting does go their way,  she'll end up f*$king the country instead of her superiors.

Although you'll probably be ok with that as you've demonstrated and proclaimed in your posts that you approve of such behaviors and forced sexual degregation of women in the workplace.

Someday I hope these women have the chance to stand on their own merit without being forced to resort to such a degrading culture as you've approved of.

Disgusting.

#Metoo.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

T's battery of good hired help just keeps

image.jpeg.0604bf88ff185455e009cd785542d56f.jpeg

and going to find trouble.

T's top fundraiser, is accused of sexually harassing her personal assistant at Fox News

Kimberly Guilfoyle OLIVIER DOULIERY/AFP via Getty Images

resulting in her departure from the media outlet and an out-of-court settlement of more than $4 million, according to a story published Thursday by The New Yorker.

Guilfoyle, who is dating the president's son, Donald Jr., subjected her assistant "to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior," according to The New Yorker's Jane Mayer, who obtained a 42-page complaint leveled against the former Fox News television personality that reportedly led to her ouster from the network.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-sexual-harassment-allegation-against-kimberly-guilfoyle-trumps-campaign-fundraiser-reportedly-led-to-her-fox-news-ouster-and-a-dollar4-million-out-of-court-settlement/ar-BB19CCLc?ocid=msedgdhp

Apparently it was FOX News who paid the $4 million to keep the accusation under wraps, they then discretely fired her.  

It's no wonder Guilfoyle fits in well with the Trumps.    

13 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Like your posts Alpha, keep liking your own posts. I'm sure you'll get someone to change their mind someday, there's gotta be at least one slutbag out there that needs a mythical "$20" .

Think you missed out on Kamala though, she's already been promised the White House, if the ballot harvesting does go their way,  she'll end up f*$king the country instead of her superiors.

Although you'll probably be ok with that as you've demonstrated and proclaimed in your posts that you approve of such behaviors and forced sexual degregation of women in the workplace.

Someday I hope these women have the chance to stand on their own merit without being forced to resort to such a degrading culture as you've approved of.

Disgusting.

#Metoo.  

You come across as an absolute psycho.  Why won't you address Guilfoyle? 

Also, ballot harvesting? Please elaborate.

I wonder what the risk to Biden is considering both were in somewhat close indoor contact during the debate.  

Could you imagine two senile old fossils with Covid as our Presidential candidates?   You couldn't make that **** up in a million years.     USA!  USA!