SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Wow. Another cultist cry of fake news. You will never get real while worshiping Dear Leader.

LMFAO

Look up who owns the Atlantic and the other hit pieces coming out of that rag. Whats funny is its all innuendo. Nobody will or can confirm anything.

2 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Look up who owns the Atlantic and the other hit pieces coming out of that rag. Whats funny is its all innuendo. Nobody will or can confirm anything.

Oh, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Your outcry of fake news says enough, cultist. 

LMFAO 

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The Atlantic looks like they are trying to become The CNN of magazines!

So. 

You think CNN is fake news.  Because Dear Leader told you. 

Goodness, you cultists are a running joke. Stupid and ignorant really shouldn't be a way of life, but...here you are.

ROTFLMFAO.

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So. 

You think CNN is fake news.  Because Dear Leader told you. 

Goodness, you cultists are a running joke. Stupid and ignorant really shouldn't be a way of life, but...here you are.

ROTFLMFAO.

Don Lemon went on TV and claimed Joe Biden and a Democrat congress could abolish the electoral college. CNN isn't exactly high quality journalism.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The Cheeto Jesus mocks his flock.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-secretly-mocks-his-christian-supporters/616522/

Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters

Former aides say that in private, the president has spoken with cynicism and contempt about believers.

But in private, many of Trump’s comments about religion are marked by cynicism and contempt, according to people who have worked for him. Former aides told me they’ve heard Trump ridicule conservative religious leaders, dismiss various faith groups with cartoonish stereotypes, and deride certain rites and doctrines held sacred by many of the Americans who constitute his base.

hey where is that audio recording of DJT using the n word...Tom Arnold has heard remember ....he has heard it...it's real.

6 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Don Lemon went on TV and claimed Joe Biden and a Democrat congress could abolish the electoral college. CNN isn't exactly high quality journalism.

Yeah...  Oh, a judge ruled that you can't believe Tucker Carlson.  I could go on and on and on about the media and the cult.  But, let them believe Dear Leader.  Praise Cheeto.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/517726-cnns-don-lemon-blow-up-the-entire-system-remark-taken-out-of-context

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yeah...  Oh, a judge ruled that you can't believe Tucker Carlson.  I could go on and on and on about the media and the cult.  But, let them believe Dear Leader.  Praise Cheeto.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/517726-cnns-don-lemon-blow-up-the-entire-system-remark-taken-out-of-context

Don Lemon's excuse there is piss poor. That's a President Trump level attempt at a backpedal.

I'm not sure what Tucker Carlson has to do with Don Lemon not understanding basic civics. Why are you defending Don Lemon here? Genuine question.

35 minutes ago, Goon said:

Let’s drop this right here. Let’s hear the denying, minimizing and blame on this one. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Obama and Biden were in on this. 

8856B730-639E-4DFF-B592-28FB239BD4F4.jpeg

Last time I checked, Hillary Clinton is not running for president.

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You think the R riding out a year on Obama's appointment had nothing to do with it?

How does that explain Bork and Thomas? They didn’t do that with Gorsich and all hell broke loose when the swing judge Stevens decided to retire. Republicans should have taken up the nomination and just voted to deny consent so all this nonsense could be in the past.

17 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

The author is Bill Svelmoe, a historian from St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN. You've heard of that school, right?   

For a fellow so knowing, you'd think you'd know that St. Mary's is not Notre Dame. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Mary's_College_(Indiana) 

16 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That's because when Trump leaves office — next year or after — he will leave with US secrets in his brain. His history suggests that for the right amount of money, anyone could dislodge them.

Wrong.

I've been told there's nothing in Trump's brain. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Mine too, but neither of us are fit to be Supreme Court justices.  A judge should be the smartest and calmest individual in a room with a bunch of politicians (criminals), regardless of the personal insults being thrown at them.

Big difference between personal insults being thrown at him and accusations of rape. No one ever deserves to go through that disgusting circus.