SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

17 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Bison game this Saturday now switched to attendance of player's families only. Ridiculous. Why even play?? 

if you lived in Fargo and somehow they were able to get the University of Arkansas to come to town would you as a the common fan not be interested....we're talking the Razorbacks of the SEC here....

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

The address is in Notre Dame, IN.  It is an actual town zip code in Indiana. 

Now, you know. 

I believe he is suggesting that you insinuated the guy was some elite ND professor.

The schools have some association i believe. St. Mary's is an all girls school i think though. 

Just now, JohnboyND7 said:

I believe he is suggesting that you insinuated the guy was some elite ND professor.

The schools have some association i believe. St. Mary's is an all girls school i think though. 

It is a woman's college.  They are not intertwined, although there have been attempts.  Obviously both Catholic schools, so they are in that sense. 

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The address is in Notre Dame, IN.  It is an actual town zip code in Indiana. 

Now, you know. 

You said:

17 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

The author is Bill Svelmoe, a historian from St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN. You've heard of that school, right?   

St. Mary's in Notre Dame, IN? The locals have heard of it ... maybe ... 

Notre Dame is in South Bend, IN. 

St Mary's College in Notre Dame IN ain't, just flat ain't, University of Notre Dame in South Bend IN. 

Your historian source is from a private Catholic women's NCAA DIII college. He's maybe a very bright fellow, but then why isn't he working across the street in South Bend at ... U of Notre Dame. 

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

You said:

St. Mary's in Notre Dame, IN? The locals have heard of it ... maybe ... 

Notre Dame is in South Bend, IN. 

St Mary's College in Notre Dame IN ain't, just flat ain't, University of Notre Dame in South Bend IN. 

Your historian source is from a private Catholic women's NCAA DIII college. He's maybe a very bright fellow, but then why isn't he working across the street in South Bend at ... U of Notre Dame. 

Um...  Johnny is a big fan of Notre Dame.  I assume he knew of St. Mary's.  In Notre Dame, Indiana. 

Wasn't your conversation.  Not sure why the heck that even matters.  

Maybe lithium would help?  Lol 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Oldest candidates in history. The young one is 74. 

Instead of the usual bottle of water, the podiums tonight will be supplied with Ensure. 

Debate sponsor: Depends ... ;) 

This is the thing that bothers me the most.

Same thing in 2016.   Where's the youth?

• Upvote 1

Just now, SWSiouxMN said:

This is the thing that bothers me the most.

Same thing in 2016.   Where's the youth?

Youth, and diversity.
The Ds had both on stage during the primaries, and yet they end up with the 78 year old white guy. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Um...  Johnny is a big fan of Notre Dame.  I assume he knew of St. Mary's.  In Notre Dame, Indiana. 

Wasn't your conversation.  Not sure why the heck that even matters.  

Maybe lithium would help?  Lol 

Idk drawing the line between South Bend and Notre Dame Indiana is a bit silly. Just call it South Bend. 

12 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Idk drawing the line between South Bend and Notre Dame Indiana is a bit silly. Just call it South Bend. 

I have found that kind of odd also.  They are literally across the street, but still.  I would imagine there is a specific Notre Dame post office.  

The worse thing is I can't remember what we were arguing about.  Lol 

46 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

No debate watching for me tonight.  I'd rather rewatch the Summit Men's Championship from this year. 

I'll just check the lowlights later in the night. 

I had nearly forgotten about that game. My God that was something else lol

3 hours ago, Goon said:

Let’s drop this right here. Let’s hear the denying, minimizing and blame on this one. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Obama and Biden were in on this. 

8856B730-639E-4DFF-B592-28FB239BD4F4.jpeg

Looks like you fell for fake news. This "info" was rejected by a bi-partisan panel.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/john-ratcliffe-hillary-clinton-russia-423022

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Goon said:

Let’s drop this right here. Let’s hear the denying, minimizing and blame on this one. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Obama and Biden were in on this. 

8856B730-639E-4DFF-B592-28FB239BD4F4.jpeg

Oh, gooneytunes.  And you try soooo hard.

Better luck next time, waterboy.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/john-ratcliffe-hillary-clinton-russia-423022

Intel chief releases Russian disinfo on Hillary Clinton that was rejected by bipartisan Senate panel

Former top officials were aghast at the move by John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence.

24 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I had nearly forgotten about that game. My God that was something else lol

Still crazy to think that the next day after that everything would go downhill fast. 

I was expecting the big headline here was Brewster getting fired and prepping for the first round of NCHC.

But yes... I'd rather rewatch that disaster over the debates. 

28 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, gooneytunes.  And you try soooo hard.

Better luck next time, waterboy.

Intel chief releases Russian disinfo on Hillary Clinton that was rejected by bipartisan Senate panel

Former top officials were aghast at the move by John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence.

You're really not very smart,  just because a leftwing publican and the partisan democrats don't approve of a report, that  doesn't make it wrong. To quote former Twins play by play announcer, Herb Carneal, "Swing and a miss." Be better @heydouche1

28 minutes ago, Goon said:

You're really not very smart,  just because a leftwing publican and the partisan democrats don't approve of a report, that  doesn't make it wrong. To quote former Twins play by play announcer, Herb Carneal, "Swing and a miss." Be better @heydouche1

Oh, gooneytunes.

All you have to do is seek help.  Just because you're in a cult now doesn't mean you're in one forever.

Someday, if you become more stable, you may be put in a position of authority and trust.  

I'm pulling for you, waterboy. 

CNN

America's CEOs say Trump failed on coronavirus -- and they're backing Biden

President Donald Trump says he deserves an "A+" for his handling of the pandemic. Corporate America says he deserves a failing grade.

Fifty-five percent of CEOs and other business leaders give Trump an "F" for his administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic, according to a poll conducted by the Yale School of Management. Another 12% say Trump deserves a "D."

Just 6% of the attendees at Yale's Chief Executive Leadership Institute CEO Caucus award Trump an "A" for his handling of Covid-19.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/america-s-ceos-say-trump-failed-on-coronavirus-and-they-re-backing-biden/ar-BB19xEYu?ocid=msedgdhp

• Upvote 2