SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Your early assessment was spot on.
The five articles I just posted give some light on this.

You know in the future, you can just post a link instead of creating 5 unique posts with 5 articles in them lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You know in the future, you can just post a link instead of creating 5 unique posts with 5 articles in them lol

You know you can go to Bizzzzzzonville, and tell your buddies how to do things. lol
The Trump cult melt down is starting. T bullied his way out of the undecided voter crowd.
SS could take a click bait hit here today with the cult shying away, therefore responses also.

3 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Trump came across as combative and Biden came across as old and slow.  Is anyone really surprised?  Your choices are a Pinto or a Yugo. 

This is pretty sad. 
4 years ago the R started with 17 candidates and most with pretty respectable experience and backgrounds.
This year the D had some pretty good tallent also.

Here we are.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump Tramples Decorum in Presidential Debate With Biden
Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns  41 mins ago
“Will you shut up, man?” Mr. Biden demanded of Mr. Trump at one point in obvious exasperation. “This is so unpresidential.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/trump-tramples-decorum-in-presidential-debate-with-biden/ar-BB19y9tP?ocid=anaheim-ntp-feeds

To be fair Biden hasn’t been asked a hard question and made to answer it. Trump has to take it upon himself to get those questions asked to Biden. It sure didn’t help Trump come off well. Huge difference in the way they have treated Trump vs Biden when it comes to the media.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

To be fair Biden hasn’t been asked a hard question and made to answer it. Trump has to take it upon himself to get those questions asked to Biden. It sure didn’t help Trump come off well. Huge difference in the way they have treated Trump vs Biden when it comes to the media.

Poor cultists.

Really, poor cultists.  In the position of defending the indefensible.  Dear Leader just displayed every reason he is unfit to even continue in the office to any undecided voters watching.  

But, he did get the Proud Boys to stand by. 

Heil Twitler. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Antifa is "an idea" the same way the Holy Roman Empire was "an empire." I think most everyone can agree it doesn't have a significant leadership structure in place. It's clearly real though, and not just theoretical idea. They exist. People see the videos of them. 

What was stupid about the take is getting worked up because Wray called Antifa an "ideology", but Biden called them an "idea" as if there's a meaningful difference between the two terms. 

I didn't watch, but if that was Biden's biggest gaffe, then he did much better than I expected of him.

7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

What was stupid about the take is getting worked up because Wray called Antifa an "ideology", but Biden called them an "idea" as if there's a meaningful difference between the two terms. 

I didn't watch, but it that was Biden's biggest gaffe, then he did much better than I expected of him.

I'm not sure what the strategy coming in for Trump was, but I thought he made a tactical mistake in interrupting Biden so much. Biden has a tendency to let his thoughts get pretty nonsensical the more he speaks, I would have just let him talk and see if he gets down a dead end thought road and doesn't know how he got there.

Last night was an embarrassment for our country.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I'm not sure what the strategy coming in for Trump was, but I thought he made a tactical mistake in interrupting Biden so much. Biden has a tendency to let his thoughts get pretty nonsensical the more he speaks, I would have just let him talk and see if he gets down a dead end thought road and doesn't know how he got there.

Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon,

being a narcissist as s isn't a tactical error by Dear Leader.  It is who he is. 

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The novelty of him breaking political norms wore off a long time ago. It was amusing at first, admittedly, but he wasn't in office at that point.

Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The novelty of him breaking political norms wore off a long time ago. It was amusing at first, admittedly, but he wasn't in office at that point.

I agree, he is who he is at this point, but he certainly doesn't have the same luster he had in the 2016 debates.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:23 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

MDE has set a date of the week of July 27th to decide on schooling in MN.

3 options on the table:  Return to in-school learning, Hybrid of in-school and distance, or distance only.

If I were a betting man right now.... I think they will recommend Option 2*

What I DON'T want to see.... option 3

*What happens in 6 weeks could change my opinion on what they do. 

**In addition to Option 2, I would like MDE to give districts the freedom to go for option 1 if they want to.  I think RTR, TMB, Win-E-Mac, etc shouldn't have to follow the same thing as Minneapolis, St. Paul, A-H, etc. 

Speaking of sport betting, it is quite risky activity in general but despite this people still enjoy the excitement of the unknown. Especially if they can double or triple their initial investments. My experience is not much but started with reading a lot of the latest reviews with important tips and essential details such as topratedonlinebettingsites.com and learning to be patient and focused enough to predict my opponents reactions. I guess sport fans like the tension and this is the common quality we all share without even realizing this fact.

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Trump must forget (or not care) how bad opiate addiction is throughout the key Rust Belt states. 

Also, Popehat is conservative, albeit anti-Trump.

It's this sort of rhetoric from people on both sides that will never move the conversation forward in our country. Nobody should be asked to endorse every single thing that a candidate has every said or done. Trump says something and this person uses it as a reason to "despise his supporters".

Does he despise Biden supporters when he hears Biden try to defend his racist past comments?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It's this sort of rhetoric from people on both sides that will never move the conversation forward in our country. Nobody should be asked to endorse every single thing that a candidate has every said or done. Trump says something and this person uses it as a reason to "despise his supporters".

Does he despise Biden supporters when he hears Biden try to defend his racist past comments?

Yeah, the supporters part wasn't necessary. Popehat gets trolled a ton for being an anti-Trump conservative so he likely has forgotten to distinguish between an eagle avatar online and an actual voter.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Poor cultists.

Really, poor cultists.  In the position of defending the indefensible.  Dear Leader just displayed every reason he is unfit to even continue in the office to any undecided voters watching.  

But, he did get the Proud Boys to stand by. 

Heil Twitler. 

Quit yappin’ man!

Clown

• Upvote 1