Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

random thoughts


Probably overblown some - but I don’t know 

no cure

the whole thing has affected our lives and will for at least a while

part of the administration job is to prevent a panic - problem we have is many don’t trust the administration and the others don’t trust the media

easy route is to say just ignore and we will be fine - if you know that then you know more than most

I just want it all to be figured out so we can move on with life

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1804

  • Oxbow6

    1780

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1134

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

Overseas students that went home to celebrate the Chinese New Year

 

37 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Why did we let them back in?

Before we start throwing that around, we should wait for some clarification from UND.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

I wonder if it was really necessary to put out a press release saying that a test had occurred....seems like it is going to get lots of people worked up for a potential negative test.

This......my daughter is a freshman in the dorms. She texted kids freaking out. 

Dumbass move IMO.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

This......my daughter is a freshman in the dorms. She texted kids freaking out. 

Dumbass move IMO.

Agree but, this may one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't questions.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cratter said:

5,000 people die every year in the United States from choking on food.

450 die annually of falling out of bed. 

600 die annually from autoerotic asphyxiation. 

It’s all about perspective. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

random thoughts


Probably overblown some - but I don’t know 

no cure

the whole thing has affected our lives and will for at least a while

part of the administration job is to prevent a panic - problem we have is many don’t trust the administration and the others don’t trust the media

easy route is to say just ignore and we will be fine - if you know that then you know more than most

I just want it all to be figured out so we can move on with life

 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

450 die annually of falling out of bed. 

600 die annually from autoerotic asphyxiation. 

It’s all about perspective. 

Hundreds die from mastubation.  

No one here has become a statistic yet...

Knock on Wood...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mn_sioux said:

The Covid 19 test should deliver results in 12-24 hrs

Took the test today.  Good news, bad news.  No Covid-19, but apparently I’m pregnant.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Hundreds die from mastubation.  

No one here has become a statistic yet...

Knock on Wood...

on a related front, there has been a steep rise in eyesight issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Langster019 said:

I’ll be curious to see if anyone else follows in the footsteps of Harvard/RPI not allowing fans. 

The Ivy League just canceled all winter season conference tournaments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

So if ARog throws an INT in an empty stadium does anyone actually see it?

It definitely makes it easier to blame Allison for the wrong route. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Hundreds die from mastubation.  

No one here has become a statistic yet...

Knock on Wood...

 

24 minutes ago, LH Golfer said:

on a related front, there has been a steep rise in eyesight issues.

Is the font on my laptop getting smaller or do I need an eye exam?  

(I'll show myself out)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cratter said:

5,000 people die every year in the United States from choking on food.

I choked on steak in Vegas this year and cheated death when a stranger gave me the heimlich.

I have not almost died from Corona.

Seems to me that a steak ban should be up for discussion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, franchise said:

I choked on steak in Vegas this year and cheated death when a stranger gave me the heimlich.

I have not almost died from Corona.

Seems to me that a steak ban should be up for discussion.

Magic Bullet sales are hot right now.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...