SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Screenshot_20200919-193416_TikTok.thumb.jpg.a01e51013fe5b65df1b77d6bd1238cb4.jpg

Inconvenient. But....  lies........ rite...rite...amirite

Chuck is such a hack.  2016 Trump was a elected to nominate. conservative judges.

Senate elected to confirm.

Thank God we have both now to nominate and confirm.

Reverse it and Dems would in a heart beat.

4 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Show me one false statement.

Just one.

You've never been able to do that. For anybody here, ever, it always the same,  just get destroyed like a K Harris resume during her job interviews, then call people names, is this how you get your way when mommy takes the sega away?... with name calling and rage?

Does it work? Do you get your genesis back? Does it make things true and false out of your hopes and cries?

For the record and to "double down" and help the slow folk catch up..

K Harris resume = one of her orifices...

Her "Job interviews" = what she's done with those orafices to get a position she wasn't qualified for.

Those. Are. Facts.

#whathappenedtoMetoo ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

To focus on their own campaigns. Collins having to vote pretty much seals her fate.

So you are suggesting senators can't do their jobs and campaign at the same time? For what its worth, she doesn't want to do it this fall.

I don't care for Kamala Harris at all, and her appointments to insurance appeal and medical assistance boards in the 1990s by her sugar daddy politician don't help that opinion.

But DAMN---now I gotta give her credit!  Did not realize that's what she had to do to get 140,000 people to elect her District Attorney in 2003; 4,500,000 people to elect her Attorney General in 2010; and 7,500,000 people to elect her Senator in 2016!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

So this IS how you do things at work? You approve?

I notice you cant dispute the facts.. or bring any legitimate argument to the table in any way.....just lay out baseless insults.. and literally make my points for us, fairly typical and expected, boring really, no matter which name you use, it just keeps coming down to the fact... you got nothing, and it eats you, to the core...

For the last few years, whenever Trump talks about forest management being a problem, it frustrates me to no end when liberals say that what is saying is wrong. While Trump doesn't understand forestry, he is correct (at least on a macro level) that we need to change our approach. Decades of fire suppression have made forest fires bigger. Liberals end up forcing me to defend what Trump says, and it pain me to have to do so.

Now, you are forcing me to do so with feminists. Attacking a woman for who she sleeps with is a ridiculous double standard men are not subjected to. Who are you to say whether or not Kamala had true feelings for these men? Would you congratulate a man for sleeping with a powerful woman, or marrying the daughter of a business owner and getting a cushy job? Feminists are wrong about a lot, and many of them articulate it incorrectly, but it is absolutely true that your attacks on her are a mysoginistic double standard.

She is a lousy person in my eyes. Yet another hypocritical politician: says she smoked pot to seem relatable, but also locked people up for doing so. But who she has dated doesn't matter to me. For you to focus on that is your problem; saying that it "eats at me" is so incredibly obvious as a projection on your part. Women reject you, and this is how it manifests.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

For the last few years, whenever Trump talks about forest management being a problem, it frustrates me to no end when liberals say that what is saying is wrong. While Trump doesn't understand forestry, he is correct (at least on a macro level) that we need to change our approach. Decades of fire suppression have made forest fires bigger. Liberals end up forcing me to defend what Trump says, and it pain me to have to do so.

Now, you are forcing me to do so with feminists. Attacking a woman for who she sleeps with is a ridiculous double standard men are not subjected to. Who are you to say whether or not Kamala had true feelings for these men? Would you congratulate a man for sleeping with a powerful woman, or marrying the daughter of a business owner and getting a cushy job? Feminists are wrong about a lot, and many of them articulate it incorrectly, but it is absolutely true that your attacks on her are a mysoginistic double standard.

She is a lousy person in my eyes. Yet another hypocritical politician: says she smoked pot to seem relatable, but also locked people up for doing so. But who she has dated doesn't matter to me. For you to focus on that is your problem; saying that it "eats at me" is so incredibly obvious as a projection on your part. Women reject you, and this is how it manifests.

A friend of mine who will be voting Trump this Fall made similar remarks about Harris, and he literally said he could not support someone with that "lifestyle".  After I reminded him that Melania was wife number #3, the silent look of embarrassment on his face that followed was priceless.

Harris is indeed "yet another hypocritical politician" with so many flaws to point out.  I don't understand why then folks even bother bringing up that aspect of her life.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Certainly a distraction from discussing other topics.

This is the Senate's job. They only have 2 jobs. One, pass legislation, and two, confirm judges.

There is literally zero reasons these people should not confirm the judge. Libs made it very clear in 2016 how they felt on the topic EVEN WHEN THEY DIDNT CONTROL THE SENATE. Anyone who tries implying the GOP is not fully entitled and genuinely in a defensible position here is not a serious person and I am think you might fall under that camp lol. 

Always breaks my heart to realize we have stupid people with ties to my home state.

14 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Kamala slept with anything and everything ro get positions in and out of politics. FACT.

I support equal and fair opportunity for all. You should, as a leftist, have been told that this type of slut whore is the opposite of the #metoo movement's ideals and goals.

Why do you support such behavior? This is aweful and needs to be canceled from society, instead your failed upbringing has brought you to support such a system,.........it's sad.

Be better

Was this a normal behavior for the women in your life?

Is this how you support avenues for women to advance in the work structure you are engaged in?

It must have been so confusing? 

Now do trump. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

So this IS how you do things at work? You approve?

I notice you cant dispute the facts.. or bring any legitimate argument to the table in any way.....just lay out baseless insults.. and literally make my points for us, fairly typical and expected, boring really, no matter which name you use, it just keeps coming down to the fact... you got nothing, and it eats you, to the core...

Again, why are such a lying POS?

5 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

This is the Senate's job. They only have 2 jobs. One, pass legislation, and two, confirm judges.

There is literally zero reasons these people should not confirm the judge. Libs made it very clear in 2016 how they felt on the topic EVEN WHEN THEY DIDNT CONTROL THE SENATE. Anyone who tries implying the GOP is not fully entitled and genuinely in a defensible position here is not a serious person and I am think you might fall under that camp lol. 

Always breaks my heart to realize we have stupid people with ties to my home state.

and hypocrites.  Look in a mirror.

“I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination." -Lindsey Graham, March 2016

"The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president." - Mitch McConnell, 2016

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Again, don't cry if Democrats work the system the same way when the pendulum swings the other way. Anyone whose rationale is to own the libs, as you admitted, has no qualms with the unnecessary and dangerous polarization tearing our county apart. Also, someone who is proud of his "baller" MAGA hat insulted me on the internet? Not sure my fragile psyche can handle that!

7 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

The larger issue centers around McConnell’s use of power politics at every turn, every opportunity.      

McConnell had no rule or precedent in blocking Obama’s choice, but he had the majority so he soldiered on.  Then he changed confirmation rules (51 votes instead of 60) once Trump was President.  Now he’s thoroughly contradicting himself even though he gave himself the legal capacity to justify it; again through an exercise in majority power.  

Unfortunately, this will embolden the Democrats to act in the same manner if/when they grab the majority.   Issues once deemed untouchable via mutual respect will no longer be considered as such.  Look for them to expand the supreme court, push to give DC statehood, etc.  

The US has officially become a party over country entity.   Putin is likely laughing his *** off right now.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The larger issue centers around McConnell’s use of power politics at every turn, every opportunity.      

McConnell had no rule or precedent in blocking Obama’s choice, but he had the majority so he soldiered on.  Then he changed confirmation rules (51 votes instead of 60) once Trump was President.  Now he’s thoroughly contradicting himself even though he gave himself the legal capacity to justify it; again through an exercise in majority power.  

Unfortunately, this will embolden the Democrats to act in the same manner if/when they grab the majority.   Issues once deemed untouchable via mutual respect will no longer be considered as such.  Look for them to expand the supreme court, push to give DC statehood, etc.  

The US has officially become a party over country entity.   Putin is likely laughing his *** off right now.  

I would say after the last two years of utter BS they are going to tell the Dems to F-off, we got the receipts.  

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Again, don't cry if Democrats work the system the same way when the pendulum swings the other way. Anyone whose rationale is to own the libs, as you admitted, has no qualms with the unnecessary and dangerous polarization tearing our county apart. Also, someone who is proud of his "baller" MAGA hat insulted me on the internet? Not sure my fragile psyche can handle that!

Again, can you be certain even if the shoe was on the other foot and the Rep  do nothing now that they wouldn’t fill the seat?  I’m not real confident they would follow the handshake deal than the Reps will   

18 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I would say after the last two years of utter BS they are going to tell the Dems to F-off, we got the receipts.  

And on cue Pelosi threatens impeachment to stop the filling of the SCJ seat.