SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 hours ago, mikejm said:

And you obviously don't realize how vote-by-mail works.

Try again when you get yourself educated beyond what fauxNews pours into your head.

Yeah I do, you don’t know anything about me, and you clearly don’t live in Philly. 

11 hours ago, mikejm said:

And you obviously don't realize how vote-by-mail works.

Try again when you get yourself educated beyond what fauxNews pours into your head.

You literally laid out a process in an ignorant attempt to be pompous and right.

The myriad ways that the process can brake down, or assumptions of invulnerability were listed, as you arrogantly stated weren't there...

The only thing worse the an ignorant ass is a arrogantly ignorant ass who cant literally see the corrections being given.

It takes just a tremendously low IQ individual to pull thisoff consistently, one that has been easy led to the trough of conformity.

It's the fault of terrible parents who constantly have told them they are correct to keep their feelings from being ouched and educators who dont care about correct but want idealistic sheeple.....  so these people ignorantly think they are intellectual.

Sad, and dangerous for them.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Thousands of bikers heading to South Dakota rally to be blocked at tribal land checkpoints

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/08/thousands-bikers-outh-dakota-rally-to-be-blocked-tribal-land-checkpoints

Cheyenne River closed its borders to thru traffic back in March, as did others. Standing Rock was still passable as of last week. 

42 minutes ago, Boomer 40AAA said:

What is a sewing circle?

It's Hayduke1's attempt to belittle and shame people, more specifically men. Apparently, you're less than a man if you sew. More than likely he's just projecting and displaying his inadequacies.  

• Upvote 2

Copied from a health care professional..

When I wear a mask over my NOSE and MOUTH in public and in the stores/Supermarkets/Pharmacies/Offices - I want you to know the following:
I'm educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still can give you the virus.

No, I don't "live in fear" of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.

I  don't feel like the "government controls me". I feel like I'm an adult contributing to the security in our society and I want to teach others the same.

If we could all live with the consideration of others in mind, the whole world would be a much better place.

Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, scared, stupid or even "controlled". Makes me caring and responsible.
When you think about your appearance, discomfort, or other people's opinion of you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator, alone without you or any family member who is allowed at their bedside.....Ask yourself if you could have helped them a little while wearing a mask.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You literally laid out a process in an ignorant attempt to be pompous and right.

The myriad ways that the process can brake down, or assumptions of invulnerability were listed, as you arrogantly stated weren't there...

The only thing worse the an ignorant ass is a arrogantly ignorant ass who cant literally see the corrections being given.

It takes just a tremendously low IQ individual to pull thisoff consistently, one that has been easy led to the trough of conformity.

It's the fault of terrible parents who constantly have told them they are correct to keep their feelings from being ouched and educators who dont care about correct but want idealistic sheeple.....  so these people ignorantly think they are intellectual.

The funniest thing on the thread today.  Those darned low IQ people.

Lol

It made me brake down in laughter.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Copied from a health care professional..

When I wear a mask over my NOSE and MOUTH in public and in the stores/Supermarkets/Pharmacies/Offices - I want you to know the following:
I'm educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still can give you the virus.

No, I don't "live in fear" of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.

I  don't feel like the "government controls me". I feel like I'm an adult contributing to the security in our society and I want to teach others the same.

If we could all live with the consideration of others in mind, the whole world would be a much better place.

Wearing a mask doesn't make me weak, scared, stupid or even "controlled". Makes me caring and responsible.
When you think about your appearance, discomfort, or other people's opinion of you, imagine a loved one - a child, father, mother, grandparent, aunt, uncle or even a stranger - placed on a ventilator, alone without you or any family member who is allowed at their bedside.....Ask yourself if you could have helped them a little while wearing a mask.

That's outstanding 

5 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Good grief. You're bragging about IQs when you can't make it through six sentences without showing your complete lack of command of the English language? Try again after you polish off basic life skills. 

And by the way, voters in over half the counties in North Dakota have voted completely by mail for years. 

4 hours ago, Goon said:

It's Hayduke1's attempt to belittle and shame people, more specifically men. Apparently, you're less than a man if you sew. More than likely he's just projecting and displaying his inadequacies.  

I sewed all the patches on mu BDUs... im pretty comfortable with my manhood too. Not really concerned about a racist, incel's attempt at an insult.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Good grief. You're bragging about IQs when you can't make it through six sentences without showing your complete lack of command of the English language? Try again after you polish off basic life skills. 

And by the way, voters in over half the counties in North Dakota have voted completely by mail for years. 

I mispelled a word with some fat finger typing on a small keyboard.

You are an an arrogantly ignorant imbicile incapable of learning from fact.

I can lose weight.

• Upvote 1

Could the NWS and local TV weather stop interrupting my watching of the PGA Championship and the NHL??  Don't they know none of us should be concerned about a possible tornado during this pandemic?

#saferathome

#flattenthecurvenotmyhouse

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Could the NWS and local TV weather stop interrupting my watching of the PGA Championship and the NHL??  Don't they know none of us should be concerned about a possible tornado during this pandemic?

#saferathome

#flattenthecurvenotmyhouse

That’s the bad thing about a storm during Covid, if someone dies from a tornado it’s because of covid

I understand there was a drug overdose out west and it was because of Covid ?

51 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I mispelled a word with some fat finger typing on a small keyboard.

You are an an arrogantly ignorant imbicile incapable of learning from fact.

I can lose weight.

I see. 

So, low IQ.  That was a typo.

Lol

These cultists have quite the repertoire of excuses. 

On 8/1/2020 at 11:36 PM, Hayduke1 said:

Five were killed. In 2016. 

But, what's I am seeing is BLM and Antifa living rent free in your head. 

In spite of way, way more evidence of atrocities carried out against left leaning groups and many times by the police, you cling onto those other situations that happened much more infrequently. 

The facts are there. But, you choose to ignore them.  Fake news in your minds because of your zombie like loyalty to an orange fool who cares nothing about any of us much less our country.  He does like to lie and line his pockets.  Maybe that's why he attracts the minority of folks like you? 

You would love some kind of revenge, wouldn't you?  Is that it?  You know, act out some perverse fantasy agsinst BLM or Antifa for your buddies in the sewing circle?

It would be laughable if it wasnt so pathetic. 

Well, have fun in your fantasy world.  Maybe you'll see more videos and dream of shooting a water cannon at citizens or doing something even worse?

George Floyd died because a cop, while being on video, laughed while putting his boot on his neck until he died.  You apparently don"t give a shi$.  You just wonder why these BLM people and others finally got fed up and are saying enough is enough.  

Maybe if you at least studied root cause analysis you might figure out why the streets have been filled with protesters.  But, I doubt that would happen.

Btw, the macho bull&#036 routine doesn't work on me either. Lol

That cop with his knee on George Floyd’s neck wouldn’t have been on the force if it weren’t for the police union.  Which party has an unwavering support of unions?  Why are there public employee unions at all?  Isn’t the government the ultimate source of good?  Why would anyone need protection from the government?  Is it hypocrisy to insist others submit to the benevolent will of government, yet feel the need to protect themselves from that very same government by unionizing?  Root cause - a result of that party’s positions - they need to own it, but they won’t.

11 minutes ago, DamStrait said:

That cop with his knee on George Floyd’s neck wouldn’t have been on the force if it weren’t for the police union.  Which party has an unwavering support of unions?  Why are there public employee unions at all?  Isn’t the government the ultimate source of good?  Why would anyone need protection from the government?  Is it hypocrisy to insist others submit to the benevolent will of government, yet feel the need to protect themselves from that very same government by unionizing?  Root cause - a result of that party’s positions - they need to own it, but they won’t.

Yeah, right...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-gop-and-police-unions-a-love-story

"Republicans and unions are like oil and water: They don’t go together. Except for one big exception. Republican politicians support police unions and unionized fire fighters too, often exempting them from the scorched earth policies they direct toward other public sector unions, like teachers and government workers."

• Upvote 1